native english speaker penpal

BollyBolly

Mellaliaaaaaaaaa !!!!
Salam all !!
I study English in France and I'm looking for a penpal to improve my English ! I don't know if this is the right place to ask for this but don't hesitate to contact me if you want to talk, send me MPs !!

Best,

BollyBolly

mkindy

Monster
Here you'll find basically moroccan people; but some speak very good english and may help you. However, as far as I know, none are native english speakers .

BollyBolly

Mellaliaaaaaaaaa !!!!
Here you'll find basically moroccan people; but some speak very good english and may help you. However, as far as I know, none are native english speakers .

I agree with you! It's okay if they speak very well,I'll be glad to talk to them since it doesn't change my aim: improve my english !!

I beg your pardon ?:eek:

some people here are native english speaking they just do not interact a lot here because this site is surrounded by french speakers
that all...

BollyBolly

Mellaliaaaaaaaaa !!!!
thanks all for your replies, It's clear that I would prefer a native english speaker but everybody is welcomed, just send me MPs !
Thanxxx !!!

mkindy

Monster
horizons: oo be sympatic!, but i know, l'm a catastrophe in english a big one!! that's why i have to lurn this language ;)
Ok, you found the right person. :cool:
When are you ready to start your first lesson? I'm available per MP, but you need to pay in advance, I accept kisses, hugs and even a cup of coffee :D

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
Salam all !!
I study English in France and I'm looking for a penpal to improve my English ! I don't know if this is the right place to ask for this but don't hesitate to contact me if you want to talk, send me MPs !!

Best,

BollyBolly

im living with native american familly.what ever you need to understand let me know i will do the best to help

mina777

Mina777
Salam Everybody,

Me too i need to improve my english and I live in London,
And I don't know any Moroccan there, then My community miss me, really...
If you are ok, we can meet,
I hope that you're ok, Chokran Bezaf !
Mina.

Salam krti,

Je viens de voir ton message sur le site,
et je souhaitais savoir si cela te disait que l'on devienne amies,
car je ne connais aucun marocains sur Londres,
Et je ne te cache pas que ma communauté me manque,

Merci encore,
Au plaisir de te lire,
Mina.

:eek:

ach bghiti8oum lemgharba ijboulik ghir khzit :D

siri derbi zlafa dial sekok oula el 7rira ou maghadich tfekri 3la lemgharba

Ps on dit Khti pas krti ....mdr

nour29

لسانُِ ا
hello,
I want to improve my english too, but i know that i wouldn't have the same success then a girl to find someone to speak english with him.
I need that for my job and i want go to England in the future.
So if someone want help me, don't hesitate to contact me.

I don't speak English well and with a Moroccan accent :)

thank you