Sir Lekjaa In The Royal Palace To See The King. The Alaouite. بلاغ جديد للديوان الملكي

1000017739_1696529415.jpg

أعلن بلاغ للديوان الملكي، أن الملك محمد السادس، استقبل اليوم الخميس، بالقصر الملكي في الرباط، فوزي لقجع، الوزير المنتدب المكلف بالميزانية رئيس الجامعة الملكية المغربية لكرة القدم، الذي عينه الملك رئيسًا لـ “لجنة كأس العالم 2030”.

وذكر البلاغ، أن هذا التعيين يأتي بعد اختيار مجلس الفيفا بالإجماع ملف المغرب-إسبانيا-البرتغال كمرشح وحيد لاستضافة كأس العالم لعام 2030 لكرة القدم.

وبهذه المناسبة، أعرب جلالة الملك، حفظه الله، عن الأمل والإرادة في أن يكون تنظيم هذه التظاهرة العالمية مدفوعا بطموح قوي ينبني على مشروع قادر على ضمان النجاح الكبير لهذه الدورة " .

1000017738_1696529020.jpg

"Ne crie pas encore victoire.... les marocains n'ont pas été aussi exceptionnel que ça... Ils ont bien joué mais sans plus."

Saint John? Where do you see Saint John doing that? You are confusing Saint John for a Karghouli. A Forever Immature Ejaculator.

Chill Popcorn GIF

The Karghouli Maskhoute Al Walidine Has Gone Mad. Good God.

"""
نشر الاتحاد الموريتاني لكرة القدم، بيانا ليلة الاثنين، ردا على الأخبار الزائفة المنشورة على إحدى الصحف الجزائرية، بشأن تكلف الجامعة الملكية لكرة القدم بدفع مصاريف تربص منتخب موريتانيا في دولة تونس، وكذا سفره إلى كوت ديفوار..
"""

Mauritania_1705973158.jpg

I would not be surprised if Mauritania defeats the Karaghila. Last African Cup Of Nations, the Karaghila managed one little point. This time they have two. They doubled it. 2 * 1 = 2. That should be enough for the Karaghila. Don't you think?

YO. The Big Mouth Karaghila are suffering. They are always suffering ... . Against Who? Our Sister. Mauritania.

image.gif.06ff879a93df8698efec14d5a9d63a62.gif

It is only the first half. But still .... By the way Mauritania never won a game before.
And If they do, it will be a Historic Win that will send shock waves right up the ass of Bowal.

Dernière édition:
Well Done Mauritania. Well Done.

image.gif.06ff879a93df8698efec14d5a9d63a62.gif

Big Mouth Karghouli. "You Are No Daisy. No Daisy At All."
Shut Your Trap Once And For All. Go Cry To Your Mama.
And Leave Sir Lekjaa Alone. That's all I am going to say. For now.

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

Dernière édition:
The Karaghila lost to Cameroon in 2022 And they went on a rampage.
They even followed them to Qatar. Are you mad? How could you?
Do you even comprehend what Cameroon means to African Football?

How dare you insult their team, their players and their country?

Goddam You Karghouli. Watch And Learn.

Memory Lane.

We used to chant this in the Harti Stadium .... The Kawkab was just too strong. Biaz The Berkani .... Hassan Rafahia ... Kiddi. Chaouch ...
You come to Marrakesh. You lose. Here is the song.

Wel Yom El Yom El Yom!
Jatk Noubba Al Kreaa!
Jatk Noubba Al Kreaa!

Frustrated Man GIF by Bernardson

Saint John Smelled Blood.

"I Want Your Blood. And I Want Your Souls. And I Want Them Both Right NOW."

I was curious. I took a little to watch the highlights. Mauritania. I wanted to see if they had a chance to beat the Karaghila.
Sure they lost both games ... But I saw some encouraging signs. I felt they could do some damage. And I told
Little Brother. I told him. I said "Look Hicham the Mauritanians are capable of winning. And don't forget
the Karaghila managed one little point two years ago .... "

My wife Siham: "What is going on?"
I told her: Mauritania.
Siham: Mauritania?

Yes I told her Mauritania. All Eyes Are On Mauritania. Oh we laughed.
The
Minnows Mauritania Was Now Center Stage In North Africa.

And They Did It. They Sure Did.

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

I was in San Francisco. Some festival. Beautiful day ... I was with Sophia. My ex.
And this young handsome guy approached me and spoke to me in a perfect Moroccan
dialect. He was Mauritanian. So I asked him how come he spoke Darija the way I do.

He smiled. A perfect set of white teeth. And he said I have a lot of family in Morocco
and I visit often.

Well you know things change. .... Life is of full surprises .... Come Monday
I will be watching the Minnows. Mauritania. And it will be my first time
watching them. I Have To. At Age 59. What is wrong with me?

emma watson lol GIF

Memory Lane. Casablanca. La Corniche.

My plane was leaving Casablanca at 7 am .... I went out with a friend .
A very good of friend of mine ... A special friend. Very special.
We call him Sam. So around 2 am as we were heading back .... I tell him:
"Sam. I would love to have some oysters .... " He looked at me "Moujoudine."

That is when I discovered "Le Balcon." Oh My God.
Sam What Have You Done To Me? Oh I got on the plane allright

Missy Elliott Fashion GIF by Blackground Records 2.0

Sister Mauritania. How is your day so far? Good. I hope. I hear we are going to play against you if we both
win our next games . That would be cool. First Things First. Dear Sister. Let's Enjoy The Moment.