The Editing Process

Everyone who is learning English first time makes mistakes. Making mistakes is part of the learning process and one should not be afraid of that. The editing process is where we try to make changes and correct sentences in order to make sense to what we want to say. This process could be more than one time if need be. I will try to edit some of my writing hoping I will get it better and eliminate any redundant or unnecessary words.

Read Basma's Story

The original writing is here: https://www.bladi.info/threads/catcalling-of-moroccan-men.535771/page-2

and here is what I did:

My name is Basma, I am now 32 years old, I was a single woman living in the city of Oujda and a sad woman. I felt my life was a waste and had no meaning. I love children, but I couldn't have them because I had no family. Although I was a younger woman, I felt heartily dead like a rose with black and dead petals. "What's wrong with me?" I was questioning myself many times when I was in those few dark moments alone inside my family house during the night. I was mentally and physically down until my two best friends, Assia and Houda, had visited me which made me feel better or much better I should say. The sweet supportive talk we had brought a smile to my lips again. They both took a picture of me that day. I really felt like born again.