52. give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT:
53. Never to forget: * birthdays * anniversaries

HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY :

1.LEAVE HIM IN PEACE

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
It's partly true, which makes it partly false :D. Some people can be happy together, and only together:pirouetteromantique::D

I see what you're trying to say,but true happiness comes from within. You can make someone happy or unhappy through your actions and words. However, some people are plain unhappy, and you really can't change a person, no matter what you do or say.

to my opinoion women in general do not look for all these things just search for faithfulness and warmth and are ready to give them back i mean exchange them

I saw the same list in the wall of my collegue, a woman of course, for the women it was the same long list and for the man it was saying just bring him a beer from the fridge, naked...to make him happy.

BlazePUA

Dissection
Be a dominant alpha male,Talk about sex, make her laugh, get her talking, make powerful eye contact, touch her, talk about your passion, develop a look , be a skillful lover.

For a man: BJ, Beers, Cracks, LSD, threesome.................... ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Espiegle69

Evil Halouf
Whateva I'm so much better than that:D

I'm not "blasée" mr Frenchyfrenchou, but i'm only aware of women's needs

Whooah !! I see that temperance and humility are one of your finnest qualities :D

And what about men's needs huh ? I really think that nowadays, men are much more aware of women's desires than the opposite..... (I know that you won't agree with me)

In the early XXIth century in the western civilization, I honnestly find that it is much harder to find your way as a man than as a woman.....

ruby_ghawi

Doctor ès Bitchology
Whooah !! I see that temperance and humility are one of your finnest qualities

And what about men's needs huh ? I really think that nowadays, men are much more aware of women's desires than the opposite..... (I know that you won't agree with me)

In the early XXIth century in the western civilization, I honnestly find that it is much harder to find your way as a man than as a woman.....

Yeah God gifted me with modesty, i can't go against nature and be like you, self-centred frenchman:D

Really?Maybe you should open the section called lovestories in the Society forum and read each and every post, their understanding of women's needs is obviously wicked lol

It depends on the fields, when it comes to love and relationships, we both suck wether we're men or women:rolleyes:

But women roxxxxxx anywayzzzzzz lmao

No you don't have to do all these stufs to make a woman happy and also you don"t have to leave a man in peace to make happy , happiness is something that the couple should share , but what you've said it's a good joke though =p