What does it mean

Hi everybody,

I'm living in france, my english level is not good and i have a question about "Dr HOUSE"

A the end of each movie, it is said " That some bad hat, Harry "

I would like to know the french translation and what does it means ?

Thanks

Hi Samir,
I think you mean ''THAT'S SOME BAD HAT HARRY''

bad in slang English means cool, great, fantastic so i assume i some one is saying to Harry he has got a great hat!
hope that helps.

Hi everybody,

I'm living in france, my english level is not good and i have a question about "Dr HOUSE"

Thanks

To "wear a hat" is to work in a specific trade or profession.... and to say: " ......bad hat, Harry" is to say: bad job, Harry or something close to that.

Hi everybody,

Thanks

je me pose la même question à chaque fois que je vois le génèrique de fin!!! (mais je m'en suis faite une traduction approximatif!)

La signification de la fin du générique :

La société de production s'appelle "Bad Hat Harry" et le producteur etant cinephile a retrouvé une scene des dents de la mer et dit "That's some bad hat Harry" à un nageur. La traduction est : il est pourri ton chapeau parce qu'à cause de lui, les vacanciers ont cru voir l'aileron du requin alors qu'en fait il s'agissait du chapeau du nageur.

Now, i'm trying to translate into bad english to respect board's spirit (English board) :

Bad Hat Harry is a product society and the producer who loves movies found Bad Hat Harry's expression in "les dents de la mer " (sorry i don't know the right title in english). This expression is telled to a swimming man. His hat looks like a shark deck which frightens people.