Where should learn english ?

TiwOtchi

Ok Edge.. Play the blues!
VIB
I live in France ....

The best way to learn is to practice and hear english. Start by listening and hearin english music. Watch english shows on TV (Lost, how I met your mother are very easy to undertand).

And even better, find english, or english speaking friends and practice with them.;)

I live in France ....

cool... it seems like you already know a little english, so that's a good thing! if you're still a university student, i would suggest trying to meet some american/english/irish students who are studying at the same university as you.
from personal experience i can tell you that the problem with american students studying in other countries is that they have the tendency to stay with other americans and don't meet a lot of foreigners... so it would be nice to meet one and have language exchanges once or twice a week. plus an american would be happy to make real french friends :)

or if you don't want to do that, watching certain news channels works... read english books using a dictionary, listen to english songs etc.

just take the train to london and stay there for a year.
don't study, waste of time. work at KFC as a cashier, that should do it

and one more thing

stay away from everything that is french

and one more thing

erm .. yes and no.
You'll get 'chatty' English ... which is okay, I suppose but proper grammatically correct English is much better and you don't get that from KFC... :)

erm .. yes and no.
You'll get 'chatty' English ... which is okay, I suppose but proper grammatically correct English is much better and you don't get that from KFC... :)

In that aim,reading novels or short stories(with a good dictionnary close to you) will certainly be more beneficial, at least for written English.And you'll probably improve your spoken English watching films.

and one more thing

I wish I could..

plus, one of the things that's putting me off is the thought of the whole stuff I have to go through (visa, proceedings, place where to go, what to do etc ...) it's the sort of experience you need to plan in advance to get the most of it ... and at the right moment, I just have no time for this ..

erm .. yes and no.

There's nothing wrong with "chatty" english as long as proprer grammar is there :D

YouTube- Jeremy Irons - Why can't the English?

I call that a fast(and short) answer(unthought) or you may be lucky enough to ignore the necessary strenght to stand to your feet when having slept 4 or 5 hours.It seems to me a bigger sign of freedom than writing in english in french-speaking forum.

it feels much more cosy here.

I didn't really understand what this meant when I initially read it, although I understood the literal meaning of all the words. Do you think your question does not seem to interest me a great deal ? is that what you're saying ?
your impression is certainely wrong.

Mounir8

Al 3AZ Oula KHOZ
There are several means to learn English. Please Find Below an Exhaustive list :

1 - Enroll to an english course
2 - Listen to Music in English and use a dictionary to translate words
3 - Website : Such as www.anglaisfacile.com
4 - Read Novels
5 - Find and english speaker and practice with him or with her
6 - Prepare and pass the TOEFL (Test Of English As A Foreign Language)

NEVER SAY DIE

There are several means to learn English. Please Find Below an Exhaustive list :

4 - Read Novels

NEVER SAY DIE

You probably meant "means of learning" or "ways to learn","enroll in an English course",didn't you?

Mounir8

Al 3AZ Oula KHOZ
Sorry Guys My english is not perfect. Please find below how i learned english :

1 - I took 3 english courses in Morocco
2 - I took 6 english courses in Canada
3 - I passed the TOEFL test with 80 %
4 - I did a Graduate Diploma In Management (Finance-Treasury) at McGill University
which is ranked number one in Canada
5 - Programe de Jumelage : This program allows you to meet with a person who speaks
english. Thus, you can share conversations with him and hang out.
I registered to this program twice. The first time I met with a guy from Toronto.
The second time I met with a lady from Cambodge
6 - Music : I listen a lot to music
7 - Reading : I read often english books especially in Finance & Management
8 - Website : www.anglaisfacile.com (It's really interesting).

Many Anglo-Saxon People told me that my english is very good. I realize that i should
improve it.

Cheers

Mounir

Thanks for everything, kind of you.

4 - Read Novels

NEVER SAY DIE

Sorry Guys My english is not perfect. Please find below how i learned english :

1 - I took 3 english courses in Morocco
2 - I took 6 english courses in Canada
3 - I passed the TOEFL test with 80 %
4 - I did a Graduate Diploma In Management (Finance-Treasury) at McGill University
which is ranked number one in Canada
5 - Programe de Jumelage : This program allows you to meet with a person who speaks
english. Thus, you can share conversations with him and hang out.
I registered to this program twice. The first time I met with a guy from Toronto.
The second time I met with a lady from Cambodge
6 - Music : I listen a lot to music
7 - Reading : I read often english books especially in Finance & Management
8 - Website : www.anglaisfacile.com (It's really interesting).

Many Anglo-Saxon People told me that my english is very good. I realize that i should
improve it.

Cheers

Mounir