where to stay in london?

any help will be appreciated.

just a central place for a week or 2. picadelly comes to mind but i have no clue where it is. so folks from london, can you suggest a location where to stay? places to visit?

Bomchikwaw

Dr Love et Blabla
i think the bladinator Bomchikwaw can help you ^^

yes I can lol

If you don't have a lot of money...hostels are the best place to go in...backpackers seems to be a nice one...it's located in Picadilly circus in central London.

things to see, places to go...London is an amazing city...there are always lot of things to do, to see.

Towards trafalgar square, leicester square, Picadilly circus, oxford circus, regent street, bond street...lots of shops, restaurants, nightclubs, museums...its in central london.

Canary wharf : is the equivalent of the french ''la defense''... you can appreciate the shops and restaurants in there, but above all...the area... the first time I saw it by night...I compared it to ''gottham city''lol
It's a pleasant (and posh) place where you can relax on walking and enjoying a drink on the riverside.
it's on the east of london.

I love this city!!!

Nakame

VIB
any help will be appreciated.

just a central place for a week or 2. picadelly comes to mind but i have no clue where it is. so folks from london, can you suggest a location where to stay? places to visit?

I would suggest Camden Town, nice and exotic place.
I know there are some cheap youth hostel in this area and a lot of things to do.
It's not too far from downtown and there's a big market, it's on the northern line