Your favourite sayings

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
You must be winterkiss, i believe strongly you are!

in the winter when drops of water fall on your hands and checks remember thos are my kisses..lol

this's for you for every women without any exeption

"Women really do rule the world. They just haven't figured it out yet. When they do, and they will, we're all in big big trouble"

nasima11

Hasbiallah w ni3ma lwakil
in the winter when drops of water fall on your hands and checks remember thos are my kisses..lol

this's for you for every women without any exeption

"Women really do rule the world. They just haven't figured it out yet. When they do, and they will, we're all in big big trouble"

Thanks a million, I see how respectful you are :)

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
"Women need not always keep their mouths shut and their wombs open"
speesh directed to every women especialy arabs

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
You have to keep one position, you do have some respect for you mother i guess!

PS: Choose your words plz. Thanks beforehand!

you're beeing so serious..and im sure you did nt understand what i wrot..i have respect for my mother..for my sister.for you for every women.why you act like im so radical to women .

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
Oh thanks for the kind words.

I will be glad if you can explain to me the whole meaning.

Women need not always keep their mouths shut and their wombs open

women should not keep thier mouths shut up and thier wombs open .women are supposed to do more than that.can work..can discover the world around..can invent..can suggest..can do whatever men do ..we are equal in all sides .

nasima11

Women need not always keep their mouths shut and their wombs open

women should not keep thier mouths shut up and thier wombs open .women are supposed to do more than that.can work..can discover the world around..can invent..can suggest..can do whatever men do ..we are equal in all sides .

My deep apologizes,

I didn't read carrefully what you wrote, really sorry!

Love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration. a guy sticks his location in a girl's destination, to increase the population for the next generation, did you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration? ;)

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
“When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman.”

nasima11

“When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman.”

It seems like if you have too much admiration for women :)

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
“Woman was taken out of man; not out of his head to top him, nor out of his feet to be trampled underfoot; but out of his side to be equal to him, under his arm to be protected, and near his heart to be loved”