Coffee meetup downtown toronto

Hi Guys,

I'm new to this site, if anyone sees this and knows of a better way to organize something like this, please let me know!

So I've been living in TO for over a year now, and haven't met any Moroccans, and from the two times I've been on this forum it looks like this is the case for Toronto (ok I shouldn't generalize haha) .. Anyway, I was thinking maybe we should organize a little something ... Meet somewhere downtown for tea or coffee, or both :)

Anybody up for it? If yes, please feel free to post suggestions for a good place to meet :)

Hi Guys,

I'm new to this site, if anyone sees this and knows of a better way to organize something like this, please let me know!

So I've been living in TO for over a year now, and haven't met any Moroccans, and from the two times I've been on this forum it looks like this is the case for Toronto (ok I shouldn't generalize haha) .. Anyway, I was thinking maybe we should organize a little something ... Meet somewhere downtown for tea or coffee, or both :)

Anybody up for it? If yes, please feel free to post suggestions for a good place to meet :)
jimmycoffee king west they have good coffee.iam up for it,drpending when.

Génial! 4 personnes est un bon début :) On pourrait le faire soit ce dimanche (le 19), soit dimanche prochain ... Vous en pensez quoi? @letatoue
lolalolo,pour le dimanche 19,ce ne sera pas possible pour moi.un peu trop cour,ce que je propose samedi matin oour un petit brunch ou petit dejeuner,ou bien le dimanche prochain pour un coffee.qu en pensez vous??

@letatoue @lululemon
I was gonna send this as a PM, but it looks like I can't send you PM's lulu

Hi guys!

Should we aim for 4pm? That gives lulu an hour by the time s/he's free
Has any of you been to Cafe Pamenar in Kensington, it's lovely :) They close at 6 on Sundays .. Dark Horse Espresso closes at 7 .. What do you think?

@letatoue @lululemon
I was gonna send this as a PM, but it looks like I can't send you PM's lulu

Hi guys!

Should we aim for 4pm? That gives lulu an hour by the time s/he's free
Has any of you been to Cafe Pamenar in Kensington, it's lovely :) They close at 6 on Sundays .. Dark Horse Espresso closes at 7 .. What do you think?
i send you a pm,did u get it??it s too late now.i was working today so i can t make it.next saturday work for me.