Do you think Obama is serious?

Yes you are right all people know the existance and the power of sionist lobbies in USA, but I'm talking about him, what make you believe him, he is a politicien, and politics are the art of manipulating people.

I hope he is sincere, but even if he is serious he can’t do it alone, the congress didn’t approve his decision to close the inhuman Guantanamo prison for example.

obama is a sincere president to be reconciled with the world mususlman not for Muslim but for the future of USA. He wants to ghater people around peace, it gets the good of its citizens, he wants to repair what bush has leave and give a good picture from his countries.

obama is a sincere president to be reconciled with the world mususlman not for Muslim but for the future of USA. He wants to ghater people around peace, it gets the good of its citizens, he wants to repair what bush has leave and give a good picture from his countries.

Yes , i think he is serious, he try to show the difference with his speech where he exposed his peace idea based on tolerance, respect towards muslims.

So i think he is a president different than the previous.

Yes, I agree with ciana, he wants reconciliation with Muslims not because he like Islam, but for the future of his country, USA can’t support at the same time:
- The economical crisis
- The cost of 2 infinite wars in Iraq and Afghanistan (this is why in my view he want to withdraw troops from Iraq and deploy them in Afganistan)
So why not reconciling with Muslims, and saying that I’m in war against terrorism not against Islam, So Muslims and the whole word help me winning war in afganistan, I think Americans change their politic because they are in real crisis, I can’t now what is in the mind of obama, but I little doubt he is sincere, I hope I’m wrong.

Bipasha

Soussia
I think he was, his father was a muslim and he grew up in a muslim environnement and live several years in Indonesia.
I think he have respect for the muslim community and all religions.
He's definitely not like his predecessor Mr Bush.
I'm an optimist and i think it's time to change, Mr Obama is a really great and cool guy and honnest (I wish so)

Bipasha

Soussia
Yes, I agree with ciana, he wants reconciliation with Muslims not because he like Islam, but for the future of his country, USA can’t support at the same time:
- The economical crisis
- The cost of 2 infinite wars in Iraq and Afghanistan (this is why in my view he want to withdraw troops from Iraq and deploy them in Afganistan)
So why not reconciling with Muslims, and saying that I’m in war against terrorism not against Islam, So Muslims and the whole word help me winning war in afganistan, I think Americans change their politic because they are in real crisis, I can’t now what is in the mind of obama, but I little doubt he is sincere, I hope I’m wrong.

So you think Mr Obama did this because he wants to save back his country, not because he wants peace but just for the interest of USA.

Bipasha

Soussia
Everybody does have a doubt about it,
Even if the speech seems honnest, everybody wants something back in exchange.
No one can do a disinterested act, everything have have a price to be paid, even peace.

I think we can trust him because he's a gentleman :) , an his speaches are (according me) not bad ... He wants to help the arabics and the people who need money.... I want to believe in the future even if it's ery pessimist ... so we will see...

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
I think we can trust him because he's a gentleman :) , an his speaches are (according me) not bad ... He wants to help the arabics and the people who need money.... I want to believe in the future even if it's ery pessimist ... so we will see...

Unlike his predecessor Bush who had trouble putting a coherent sentence together, let alone putting two thoughts together.:D