do you think stress kills hobbies

stress is the enemy number one for members of a society thus, nowadays people are anxious during work , rush hours and sleep bad at night and during holidays and week end do not practice hobbies the way they used to .Do we live to work? or work to live? do you think stress promotes this latter philosophical vision? with no hobbies at horizons ?

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
Stress for exemple, can lead to a higher blood pressure ,can cause loss of appetite ......and that can prevent you from practicing your hobbies.

Stress can even kill you...How???...well sress can lead to depression....depression can lead to questioning your life and questiong your life can lead to taking your life:eek:

Stress for exemple, can lead to a higher blood pressure ,can cause loss of appetite ......and that can prevent you from practicing your hobbies.

Stress can even kill you...How???...well sress can lead to depression....depression can lead to questioning your life and questiong your life can lead to taking your life:eek:
sorry madam i di not say kill you you were impatient to read the whole sentence refering to the title kills hobbies not kill you means that it prevents you from practicing hobbies apart from that you are right

it's an infernal cycle! (je sais pas si ça te dit en anglais:D),fortunately God creates sex!it's a good remedy against stress:D

je raconte n'importe quoi,c'est juste que je veux s'exprimer in english in life!lol

Stress can even kill you...How???...well sress can lead to depression....depression can lead to questioning your life and questiong your life can lead to taking your life

:eek:

What' else:rolleyes:

:D

PS:Salam

It depends:rolleyes:....but I know mine is:24/7:D

i feel like stealing his cell phone ans once you call me improvise oh cutypie i was sleeping but for you nevermind no i say it doesn't matter what i can do for you? and you answer ah well i don't feel well but i can wait till tomorrow ans i respond what no it is late at night the faster i consult you the better it is where can i join you lol good plan

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
i feel like stealing his cell phone ans once you call me improvise oh cutypie i was sleeping but for you nevermind no i say it doesn't matter what i can do for you? and you answer ah well i don't feel well but i can wait till tomorrow ans i respond what no it is late at night the faster i consult you the better it is where can i join you lol good plan

:eek::eek:

Okkk now...this is creepy.

:eek::eek:

Okkk now...this is creepy.

it is not creepy do not be so sensitive i do not look like the earl dracula of bram stocker or a vampire iam a gentleman who stole a cell phone to pay a short visit to a flower ok i willchange the story i will rob his cell phone and let him mine the last nokia aren't i a gentleman?