Election USA 2020

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
It's gonna be Joe Biden vs Donald Trump.
Who Biden picks as his vice-president is gonna decide the outcome.
Trump has an easy ride back to the White house.
4 more years with his stupid wife who can't even speak English.
Mdr

fracasse

Vous êtes né un original Ne devenez pas une copie
All depends to Wall-street if the dow-Jones goes up Trump will be reelected if it crash he will lost.
The referee it’s the dollar :)

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
All depends to Wall-street if the dow-Jones goes up Trump will be reelected if it crash he will lost.
The referee it’s the dollar :)
I think he will win, the Democratic Party's only hope is to gain the Senate to fire him.
Me and @cuty-pie are more qualified than Sanders and Biden.
All Democrats are tired of Trump, but they will mostly vote for him for sure.
It's the same as having M6 in charge.
Stability comes first and of-course a strong Economy as you said.
Et comme @ould khadija used to say...Allaho A3lam

Dernière édition:

fracasse

Vous êtes né un original Ne devenez pas une copie
I think he will win, the Democratic Party's only hope is to gain the Senate to fire him.
Me and @cuty-pie are more qualified than Sanders and Biden.
All Democrats are tired of Trump, but they will mostly vote for him for sure.
It's the same as having M6 in charge.
Stability comes first and of-course a strong Economy as you said.
Et comme @ould khadija used to say...Allaho A3lam

The Coronavirus is a test if he pass the test he will be re-elected otherwise ...
It’s my point of view

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
Now things look upside down for Trump.
Kamala Harris enters into the equation as vice president of Biden.
She is extremely smart.
and very aggressive.
A woman with a Brain.
Trump is finished.
She might even put him in jail for abuse of power.
Kamala Harris is that aggressive to lock Trump up.
She never liked him, actually she hates him.

Welcome to the jungle.

C'est surtout une répulsion personnelle envers Trump - sa vulgarité, son fausseté, son insouciance et même son nihilisme dans son approche de la gouvernance - plutôt que l'idéologie qui a conduit des voix conservatrices aussi éminentes que Will, Peggy Noonan, William Kristol et Bret Stephens à déclarer que Trump était une menace publique et soit à approuver Joe Biden, soit à exprimer une affinité pour sa cause

Trump est d'ailleurs un bon stratège.

Il prend le contre pied, de ces fameux ''humanistes'' qui se succèdent depuis longtemps à la gouvernance américaine en apportant la paix à base de bombes.

Après, chacun choisit son camp.

Ebion

Ça a l'air que je suis l'esclave da partida
VIB
Coming up next : some really scandalous scandals Kamala Harris was involved in when she was 12. :claque:

That’s the way politics operates. Whoever raises their head, go look into their rubbish to behead them.

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
Coming up next : some really scandalous scandals Kamala Harris was involved in when she was 12. :claque:

That’s the way politics operates. Whoever raises their head, go look into their rubbish to behead them.
Kamala Harris is a lawyer actually prosecutor.
She can put Trump in jail if Biden is elected.
For real.
1. She is smart
2 She is educated and dedicated
3. She is a minority half black half asian
4. She is a woman
5. She is black

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Trump is out.

yasstyme85

Fan de Élon Musk et époux de SHAKIRA 🥰
Bladinaute averti
It's gonna be Joe Biden vs Donald Trump.
Who Biden picks as his vice-president is gonna decide the outcome.
Trump has an easy ride back to the White house.
4 more years with his stupid wife who can't even speak English.
Mdr

Trump is the guy, a real politician, a pragmatic man, a man who likes power.
He's the man that a free and powerful world needs as a leader.

The big issue in US, is no matter how hard you try to explain to republicans/pro Trump all the stupid decisions that he made during the last 4 years, all the lies... they would still love him. When you speak to a Pro trump you can tell that trump is seen like a god or super hero or something like that... really.
Even with the horrific way in which the government is handling ths corona crisis, the number of cases the number of death all unemployment rising in the sky... waloooo youmto alih regardless the education level, which personally I found pity.
If trump is going to be re-elected, I would say good bye US, and welcome to China!

zigotino

FluCtuAt NeC MeRgitUr
VIB
Kamala Harris is a lawyer actually prosecutor.
She can put Trump in jail if Biden is elected.
For real.
1. She is smart
2 She is educated and dedicated
3. She is a minority half black half asian
4. She is a woman
5. She is black

She loves money
She is close to the AIPAC (married to a Jew)
She is a fake pro Black
Neither black nor Indian
She was already in the Obama fake team
She could replace Joseph Biden as he is too old to be pdt till the end
Not skilled but opportunist

I think Trump himself does not believe in a second mandate. He is exhausted but Democrats will not be better at all. As Hollande in France.
Biden is only good for the snapshot and the US bureaucraty.

++

yasstyme85

Fan de Élon Musk et époux de SHAKIRA 🥰
Bladinaute averti
She loves money
She is a fake pro Black
Neither black Neither Indian

I think Trump himself does not believe in a second mandate. He is exhausted but Democrats will not be better at all. As Hollande in France.

++

But Trump is not exhausted my friend..he likes power and he's a very enthusiastic despite his age :)

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
She loves money
She is a fake pro Black
Neither black nor Indian

++

I still can't wrap my head about the reason why Andrew Yang didn't get his ticket...

Now with Kamala, it's the perfect losing combo. It looks like the democrats are working hard to lose... o_O

zigotino

FluCtuAt NeC MeRgitUr
VIB
Let's see the polls ... even if we know there are not reliable at all but gives some indications. People will vote more for Biden against Trump than for Biden.

.biden_trump_1.jpg
biden_trump_2.jpg

Courir

Tas beau courir, Tu ne me rattrapes pas
VIB
Quelque soit le résultat mon cœur et ma pensée vers le Maroc
la suite on est téléguidé par les médias ---------------------

zigotino

FluCtuAt NeC MeRgitUr
VIB
So the vote is basically about warding off Orange man... it still leaves him some space for action.

Trump is paying for the Covid-19 health crisis even if not being really responsible for it. Even Texas, state that voted massively for him 4 years ago, is turning its back on him.

CNN and MSNBC and even FOX NEWS sometimes are strongly against him !

++

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
Trump is paying for the Covid-19 health crisis even if he is not responsible for it. Even Texas, state that voted massively for him 4 years ago, is turning its back on him.

CNN and MSNBC and even FOX NEWS sometimes are strongly against him !

++

He underestimated its effects and turn the americans against each other.

It didn't surprise me because it's not some crap he can tweet away, the consequenceswere too heavy for people to ignore. We'll see how it's gonna end.

With Kamala Harris as Vice President, I would say Joe biden could be the next president (INCHALAH), which I really hope, even though I am not a big fan of him. but ok. at least not trump :npq::malade::defonce::fou::claque:

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
The debate between Trump and Biden was the worst ever recorded in the history of American politics .

WASHINGTON — Some of President Donald Trump's allies said after his chaotic first debate that he had squandered one of his last opportunities to change the dynamics of a race in which he has long trailed by diverting from the strategy his team had laid out, coming off as mean and angry rather than confident and in command.
Advisers say Trump missed repeated chances to deal blows to Democratic nominee Joe Biden in areas they had prepped for, such as China and past comments Biden had made about race, while failing to lay out his own case for what a second term would look like. The mood around the campaign and the White House on Wednesday morning was described as "worried," "quiet" and "in shock," people familiar with the situation said.
While there is a consensus among those close to the campaign that the night probably didn't lose Trump any votes among his base, the president needed to do more than hold his ground: He has trailed Biden in nearly every major national poll for the past year, including those in battleground states. Millions of ballots have already been sent out; by the time Trump gets on the debate stage again, early in-person voting will already have begun in North Carolina and Iowa, where he faces tough contests.
"Trump lost one of the remaining opportunities he had to reshape the election and not walk into Election Day as the underdog," said a former White House official, who added a hopeful note: "But he walked into Election Day last time an underdog and won, so maybe he doesn't need to reshape the election."
Going into the debates, advisers had been looking for Trump to use one of the biggest audiences he will get this election cycle to shift the narrative of the election from a referendum on his presidency to a choice. At best, they were hoping for Biden to make a disqualifying gaffe, but at a minimum they hoped that Biden would be pressed on his record and that Trump would be ready to lay out a contrast.
Story continues..

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
But Trump failed to deliver many of his planned remarks — and when he did, they were often delivered out of context and with no explanation, two people familiar with debate preparations said.
When he attacked Biden for backing the 1994 crime bill, he was then supposed to point to Alice Johnson in the audience and demand that Biden apologize to Johnson, 65, a grandmother who spent more than two decades in prison on a nonviolent drug charge before Trump commuted her sentence and then pardoned her. Instead, Trump pivoted to his polling numbers among African American voters.
During the Supreme Court section of the debate, the president was supposed to go after Biden as "the godfather of turning Supreme Court confirmation hearings into sideshows," dating to Biden's work on the Senate confirmation hearings for Robert Bork in 1987 and Clarence Thomas in 1991, when he was chairman of the Judiciary Committee. Instead, Trump steered the conversation toward health care.
Trump was hurt by his lack of traditional preparation, which he spurned despite weeks of encouragement by aides, people familiar with the situation said.
Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who helped Trump prepare for the debate and described Biden's performance as "very shaky," conceded to ABC News after the faceoff Tuesday night that Trump may have come across as "too hot."
"So I don't think anyone should feel assured by either one of their performances last night, and they've got work to do when both of them get back on the stage on Oct. 15," he said in another interview with ABC News on Wednesday.
Trump publicly offered a different view of his performance, declaring himself the clear winner Wednesday.
"We won the debate by almost every poll I saw, if you look at the various polls. I looked at six of them. We won every one of them," Trump told reporters. It was unclear which surveys he was referring to; his campaign has cited Twitter polls that gave him an edge. Other, more traditional surveys taken in the hours after the debate showed an advantage for Biden.
story continues...

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
The debate deteriorated within minutes into a name-calling shouting match mostly devoid of substantive talk about issues and policies, in large part because Trump incessantly interrupted and hectored Biden. Those close to the campaign said they worry that Trump came off as too aggressive, particularly with his attacks on Biden's son Hunter's drug use.
With his interruptions, Trump was trying to "correct the record," said a source close to the campaign, who said that the approach had been planned but that it came off poorly. "The intention was right, but the delivery could have been better," the person said.
Other people familiar with the internal discussions said Trump hurt himself by not letting Biden talk more so he might trip up, commit a gaffe or lose his train of thought. For the next debate, they said, they are hoping Trump will step back.
"Let [Biden] talk, and let him melt on his own," one of the people said.
Trump created a controversy of his own when he failed to denounce a white supremacist group, telling the group, the Proud Boys, to "stand back and stand by." He tried to clear up controversy surrounding the comments Wednesday before he left the White House for a campaign rally: "I don't know who Proud Boys are, but whoever they are, they need to stand down and let law enforcement do their work," he said.
At the same time, Trump failed to lay out why voters should choose him, unlike in 2016, when he had a clear message about what he planned to do in office — "drain the swamp," "build the wall," "repeal Obamacare," "bring back jobs." With 34 days to go until the election, Trump has yet to articulate what a second term would entail, aside from bringing back an economy that he says is already on the rebound.
Those close to the campaign said it will take a day or two for the full effect of Tuesday's faceoff to shake out, but one person noted that donations in the hours after the debate haven't been as robust as expected.
"That was a colossal waste of time for the two candidates," said another person familiar with the situation, adding that the hope is that the debate didn't result in any voters' being moved.
While Biden didn't have a disqualifying gaffe, as many on the Trump team had hoped, those close to the campaign believe he didn't have a winning performance, either, and that may have been Trump's main accomplishment Tuesday night.
"Trump did what he set out to do," Republican donor Dan Eberhart said. "He knocked Biden off his game. The reaction to the debate has been almost universally against Trump — again, it's a rejection of his style. But Biden came off the worse of the two."
Another positive effect of the night for Trump, said the former White House official, could be to deter people outside Trump's core base of supporters from voting, which pollster Frank Luntz said he saw in a focus group with undecided voters in key states.
"They felt like the candidates behaved as though they didn't deserve to be president," Luntz told CNBC on Wednesday. "I would have said that we're going to have the biggest turnout ever. What happened last night actually encouraged people not to vote."