Funny videos in english

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
Hey guys! :D

There are many fun stuff in english but I don't know where we can place them on a french speaking online community, so let's share them here and why not, even talk about it, practice our english together in a fun and relaxed way! :mignon:

I'll start with this one:

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
This one is for my very good friend @farid_h .
He was the one behind the creation of this English Board in first place, then brought it back again after it got thrown out for few years by @Bladi
For that I'm proud but I'm also sad :( that he left us here high and dry without even saying goodbye.
I'm sure he is laughing his heart out watching this clip :D
Comeback @farid_h
We miss you.

Dernière édition:

DiamondBlaze

Family Over Everything
VIB
He was the one behind the creation of this English Board in first place, then brought it back again after it got thrown out for few years by @Bladi
For that I'm proud but I'm also sad :( that he left us here high and dry without even saying goodbye.
I'm sure he is laughing his heart out watching this clip :D
Comeback @farid_h
We miss you.

I hope he is alright .

That guy is a keeper !

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
I'm sure he is laughing his heart out watching this clip
Comeback @farid_h
We miss you.

My "Failüre".... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!! :D

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
Hey guys! :D

There are many fun stuff in english but I don't know where we can place them on a french speaking online community, so let's share them here and why not, even talk about it, practice our english together in a fun and relaxed way! :mignon:

I'll start with this one:

English is not hard to learn.
English is very easy to speak.
Like you said @misszara88
You can learn it with fun.
Music, Movies, .. Comics..
Just keep the lyrics or subtitles in English.
And it will come to you.
Peace & Love.