have you ever been a broken heart

it is very known that love causes sorrows during our life so i'd like everyone to talk about his ou her love affair that caused his very bad feeling , this sorrow between disappointment and nervous break down

uglyfaty

Fin tay ddi rri7?
someone broke my heart once :rolleyes:!I felt really bad, i even thought of suicide!
But then i met somebody else he knew how to heal my broken heart and we were so happy..Extreme happiness that lasts 4 years ,Then i broke his heart and got engaged to somebody else...what a life...damn it!!!!

someone broke my heart once :rolleyes:!I felt really bad, i even thought of suicide!
But then i met somebody else he knew how to heal my broken heart and we were so happy..Extreme happiness that lasts 4 years ,Then i broke his heart and got engaged to somebody else...what a life...damn it!!!!
was it a revenge to break his heart too as you did not swallow like a medicine pill the former one your heart pounded for?

Qui peut oser blesser ma tite faty??? :fou:

uglyfaty

Fin tay ddi rri7?
i do not judge you do not be so sensitive !!! it was a question neither more nor less !!

look dude , sometime we broke someone's heart and some other time we are the broken ones...It's just how life is...We can't do anything about that!!!
I was broken and i broke someone..and im verry sorry for him,it's not easy to live knowing that somebody is suffering because of you!!!
it's not easy at all dude!!!!

i was twenty two years old i got involved in a love affair and both of us wanted to celebrate our wedding (to get married) meanwhile i made acquaintance with a girl just like by magic i did not intend to do any harm to our relationship a friend of mine i invited with us told her that we would be in the spot for dinner she turned up said no word and left a month later she strove to marry and fullfilled that task that was a very burning story for me i never talked to that so called friend she slipped off my hands like sand

ruby_ghawi

Doctor ès Bitchology
yes i've been through it 2 times already, but the only thing i can say is that i'll do everything to never let it happen again....

Sometimes, some people (especially very young ones) like to play with other's feelings, especially girls ones, i think it's because they have the feeling they are superior and they feel great about it..

The first guy i knew was like an angel, i really liked him, and it was a pity we had to break up because love was slowly going down, and the second guy i really liked was too young and too "playish" to give me what i wanted and deserved...

Broken heart! who in earth never experienced this.. I guess nobody..
My heart was broken several times, not only by soul mates, but friends, parrents, sisters and brothers.. They all did something to break my heart.. and I healed my heart with forgiveness each time and moved on..
My first love was a young, selfich and stupid guy. I was in my turn so naive. He just hurt me from beginning to end, but the day i decided to turn the page, i did without turning back.. He couldn't bear and he yearned for me for years, it was too late..
My second real love is my husband now, that i love so much.. Our story was not easy, but we made it trough hard and painfull moments, with love and forgiveness and .. love..

It is a good thing, you can experience broken heart only if you had a happy heart, one always go with the other, this is healthy and people who overcome that are always stronger after.

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
It is a good thing, you can experience broken heart only if you had a happy heart, one always go with the other, this is healthy and people who overcome that are always stronger after.

Some people need to experience a broken heart to become more sensitive towards the suffering of others. A broken heart makes them better people. Others' broken hearts turn to ice and become harder than stone: nothing compassionate is left. It may be healthy, or it may be corrosive.