L'appel d'Abdelilah Benkirane aux dirigeants algériens

Bladi Robot

Je suis un vrai robot!
Abdelilah Benkirane, secrétaire général du Parti de la justice et du développement, invite l'Algérie à accepter la main tendue du roi Mohammed VI, et appelle par ailleurs les dirigeants algériens à « adopter une logique de réconciliation ».
Abdelilah Benkirane est pour le réchauffement des relations entre le Maroc et l'Algérie qui a coupé les ponts avec son voisin de façon unilatérale en 2021. « Écoutez-moi bien, nous avons besoin d'être une seule nation, car il est impératif de (...)

- Maroc / Abdelilah Benkirane, Parti de la Justice et du Développement (PJD), Mohammed VI, Algérie, Diplomatie

L'appel d'Abdelilah Benkirane aux dirigeants algériens

I Am Going To Be Nice.

Friday Night Dance GIF by Justin

Abdelilah Benkirane. Tell me what is the difference between you and Abdesslam Jaidi?

So Abdesslam Jaidi was on the list that you published. The list of Grimates for Buses.
YUP he had two grimates. One from Tanja to Laayoune using the coastline. And
the other from Tanja to Laayoune via Fes ...

I know of this guy. He is a Beggar. Sure he served his country. But he begged ...

And so did you Benkirane. I mean that monthly stipend you get ... Sure you did it
differently ... Maybe not like that lowlife Abdesslam Jaidi. You were more subtle.

Great. You published the list. Did you finish the job? NO YOU DID NOT.

I Know Right Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

So Now You Are Part Of The Club. I Call It The Camel Club. "Ohiboha Wa Tohibouni". Shame On You.

Do You Know That Camel Story Benkirane? That Arabic Poet? "I Love Her And She Loves Me"

Middle East Kiss GIF by Acorn TV

Dernière édition:
Good Morning Abdelilah Benkirane. Are You a Hlaiqui?

Saint John: "La Karima. These elections are important. You should vote."
La Karima: "But I always vote my son"

Not Bad Season 3 GIF by The Real Bros of Simi Valley

Saint John: "La Karima. I have been listening to this Benkirane. I like him. I think you should vote for him"

Benkirane I don't know who mother voted for. I sure hope she did not vote for you.
And I would never know because she is no longer with us. You fooled me. But I don't
think a Hlaiqui like you would fool La Karima.

What Say You Benkirane? Defend Yourself. Or Should I Find You A Spot In Jameeh El Fna?

emma watson lol GIF

Dernière édition: