Le lion de l 'Atlas, 110 000 Ans. Essaouira.

Lion Dear.

Someone needs to explain to that little girl in Laayoune what it means
to play the DR Congo AKA ZAIRE. Can do you that for me Dear
Lion?
Explain it to her. Yes I hate for that little girl to be like
one of those "Caca In The Diaper" type. You know. The ones
who did not appreciate the value of that little point we snatched against
the
DR Congo AKA ZAIRE.

Bathroom Ocupado GIF

Lion Dear.

The Lions Are In Action Today.

The clash in Group C to top the group. The Lions Of The Teranga,a team I respect, against the Charming Guinea.
I like Guinea. Nice football when they show up .... And it looks this time they showed up.

And That's Not It. Cameroon the Indomitable Lions must secure a win to move on to the second round. It is in the bag.

dynasties GIF by BBC America

Lion Dear.

Tomorrow A Big Game For The Atlas Lions. Hopefully we learned from that
match against the DR Congo AKA Zaire. We must win. We need to make
a statement. We need to show that we mean business. ...

BTW Dear Lion if we win the Elephants will move on to the second round.
This Is It. The last match in the first round. Cameroon. Senegal. Nigeria.
The Big Boys Of Africa. They all won their last games .... We must respond.

Hallo Lets Go GIF by TELENORSWEDEN

Lion Dear.

The game starts in less than 30 minutes and I can't find the line-up.
Instead every one is talking about Rass L'avocat ....

My bad. The game starts in 90 minutes ....

Confused Joe Biden GIF by CBS News

Lion Dear.

A quick summary.

a) Egypt. They move on to the second round. They are ranked #2 in the group with 3 points only.
Do you see what I like to call them the Ful Mouddamas Eaters
b) Karghala. They are out. They are last with two points. They did better than last time. They doubled their number of points. Progress I admit.
c) Tunisia. Out. Just like the Karaghila they are last with two points.
Do you think I should stop calling them the Harissa Eaters?

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

d) Mauritania. The Darlings of this first round. They made history. They move on. They play cape Verde next round. Every thing is possible.
e) Morocco. They play soon. But right now every one is talking about Rass L'avocat. How come? The clown thinks he is a player and went to shake hands with the players .... Ya. The DR Congo AKA Zaire. So Stupid. Unbelievable.

5D4B519C-71BC-437B-A3A0-C4528672BDBA-1024x1024_1706121818.jpeg

Saibari. Looking forward to seeing him with the big boys ...

Lion Dear. Checkout BBC's report .... and tell me what you think.

Morocco did host nation Ivory Coast a colossal favour by beating Zambia to send the Elephants into the Africa Cup of Nations last 16 by the back door.

Meanwhile, Ivory Coast, who sacked boss Jean-Louis Gasset earlier on Wednesday after their disappointing group displays put the West Africans on the brink of an early exit, will meet Senegal in a mouth-watering last-16 tie on Monday.

For that, the Elephants owe a debt of gratitude to Walid Regragui's side for handing them a reprieve at the eleventh hour, ensuring another dramatic twist to end an enthralling, unpredictable set of group games.

Head coach Regragui was absent from the Morocco dugout against Zambia after being given a four-match ban by the Confederation of African Football for "post-match incidents" following Sunday's 1-1 draw with DR Congo.

Two games of his ban have been suspended for a year but the 48-year-old will also have to watch the last-16 meeting with Bafana Bafana from the stands, unless a Moroccan appeal succeeds.

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Korozif

C4H10FO2P
VIB
Regarde la pièce jointe 339413

Comme nos contemporains, les anciens groupes humains utilisaient probablement des perles de coquillages pour décorer leur corps et leurs vêtements. A Bizmoune, de nombreuses coquilles présentent des traces d'usure et de polis liés à la suspension, et certaines d’entre elles étaient même colorées avec de l'ocre rouge, un pigment naturel d'oxyde de fer retrouvé en résidus microscopiques sur ces coquilles. Ces éléments de parure sont parfois interprétés comme l’expression de l'identité sociale et culturelle des porteurs. Cette découverte est la première preuve matérielle directe d'un système d’échange et/ou de communication des groupes humains. Son origine est extrêmement ancienne à Bizmoune avec l’utilisation de Tritia gibbosula

Regarde la pièce jointe 339414

Éléments de parures (Tritia gibbosula et Columbella rustica) provenant du niveau 4c de Bizmoune

A Bizmoune, ces coquilles marines semblent à première vue petites et insignifiantes, mais ces minuscules coquillages fournissent des informations cruciales sur l'origine du comportement symbolique tel que le langage. Les éléments de parure de Bizmounesont associés à la culture atérienne du Middle Stone Age (MSA) connue pour ses célèbres pointes atériennes pédonculées.
Par ailleurs, à Bizmoune, les Atériens exploitaient une grande variété d'animaux dont les équidés, gazelles, phacochères, gnous, grandes antilopes ou d’autres grands bovidés et même le rhinocéros.
Selon les auteurs de ces travaux, cette association d'animaux fossiles trouvés à Bizmoune témoigne d’un climat très aride avec des voies de passages entre le centre-ouest du Maroc et l'Afrique sub-saharienne et des corridors aujourd’hui disparus. Les occupants du site ont consommé d’autres petits animaux (i.e. lièvre, tortue) et des fragments d’œufs d’autruches sont également présents.
Par ailleurs, dans une grande partie de la séquence des fragments de charbons de bois proviennent de taxons tels que l'arganier ou le thuya, encore aujourd'hui présents dans la région. Ces données paléoenvironnementales sont cruciales selon les auteurs. Pour comprendre les origines de ce comportement, il est nécessaire d’examiner de près les facteurs écologiques et démographiques des groupes humains pour lesquels l’affirmation d’une appartenance ou identité propre étaient probablement très importantes.

Je crois me souvenir que les petits coquillages étaient dans des temps anciens un moyen de paiement, donc quelque chose de précieux.

Lion Dear.

Why cry? I let you in on a secret Dear Lion. I stopped watching after the first half.
Don't tell anyone. Do you know what I did? I took a nice nap ....

Christina Moses Secrets GIF by ABC Network

Dear Lion.

It was no lazy Friday after all. Things happen on Solano Avenue in the little town of Albany California.

Zaytoon On Solano Avenue.

1706938656472.png

Make No Mistake. Saint John Is Still In Charge.

1706938846572.png

Lion Dear.

People tell me that I am a good guy. They say they can tell from my eyes.

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Oueld La Karima. The Generous Princess Of The Imperial Marrakesh. God Bless Her.

Lion Dear.

I may be the son of The Princess La Karima but I am a Goddamn Saint John.
I will always be. Look at this guy. Do you have an idea who this guy was/is?
That's a Saint John. My uncle.

ibrahim.png