Let's make this forum great again (a.k.a. the trump thread)

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
"Hear ya, hear ya, all ye Trump lovers and haters -- well, mostly haters if you're still sane of mind -- this is y-o-u-r playground. I've come here to take the power out of the hands of the French-lovers and give it back to you, t-h-e p-e-o-p-l-e. To dry the swamp out of the JRAD. Let it all out here! It's gonna be great, it's gonna be fantastic, it's gonna be HUGE: you'll love it. Believe me. Let's grab this opportunity by the keyboard. Let's make this English forum great again!" -- Donald "al bladinauti" Trump.

Oh, by the way, I'm signing a Troll Ban against all russians those-guys-whose-countries-I-can't-pinpoint-on-the-map-anyway, and against Aussies: can't stand their Prime Minister. Despicable guy. Phoned him today, couldn't understand his Crocodile Dundee accent, so I just hung up on him.

@cuty-pie, @Southpaw, @PureMinded and all English lovers and Trump "fans"

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
"Hear ya, hear ya, all ye Trump lovers and haters -- well, mostly haters if you're still sane of mind -- this is y-o-u-r playground. I've come here to take the power out of the hands of the French-lovers and give it back to you, t-h-e p-e-o-p-l-e. To dry the swamp out of the JRAD. Let it all out here! It's gonna be great, it's gonna be fantastic, it's gonna be HUGE: you'll love it. Believe me. Let's grab this opportunity by the keyboard. Let's make this English forum great again!" -- Donald "al bladinauti" Trump.

Oh, by the way, I'm signing a Troll Ban against all russians those-guys-whose-countries-I-can't-pinpoint-on-the-map-anyway, and against Aussies: can't stand their Prime Minister. Despicable guy. Phoned him today, couldn't understand his Crocodile Dundee accent, so I just hung up on him.

You nailed it:cool:

Apart from all the bad stuff his does, I'm really amazed that a politician actually DOES what he promised during his campaign and what he was elected for... it's too bad it has to be on the wrong side of morals!

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause

This one is for you @farid_h
Our German American friend :)
https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN15J0EU

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
Donald Trump is afraid of little Iranian baby girl with Thyroid Cancer..., won't let her in to get life-saving surgery.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/travel-ban-iranian-baby-heart-surgery-trnd/
Trump is the most unpredictable president in the history of USA.
Now he's telling Israel to stop expansion in East Jerusalem and the west bank and telling Russia who helped him to be elected to leave Crimea.
As for Iran, he will bomb that country and mark my words.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...warns-israel-against-new-settlements.amp.html

Very unpredictable.

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté

HAHAHA xD
You killed it. I literally had to read it out loud imitating his voice :D

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
A reply to one of his tweet:

"Dear Mr Trump,

thank you for your concern.

A man has indeed attacked a soldier with two machetes this morning in Paris.

It wasn't in the Louvre Museum, it was in the Carrousel du Louvre, which is a mall. (Less symbolic than what you're implying.)

He didn't attack any tourist (or french people -apart from the soldier- either, by the way, thank you again for your concern) and he was instantly attacked back by another soldier, and wounded.

The crowd has been kept inside after that by order of the army for security reasons, but not for any kind of hostage situation. (Your tweet is -voluntarily?- ambiguous)

France is not on edge again, at all. I learnt about the attack 10 hours after it happened (even though it was in the media earlier), and I spent 1h30 in another mall in Paris at lunch today without any kind of military reinforcement (I mean, just the usual since Charlie Hebdo or nov 2015 attacks).

Oh and by the way, the man is from Egypt, you know, the country you didn't ban from entering the US (because of your personnal affairs?)

Again, thank you for your concern, but don't use France as an excuse for your arseholery. You're the one encouraging fear with your distortion of truth.

Regards,

Egie Wild

PS : GET SMART U.S. : Don't believe anything that he says without checking facts first."

Pièces jointes

• image.png
    image.png
    226.8 KB · Affichages: 10

DiamondBlaze

Family Over Everything
VIB
Trump is the most unpredictable president in the history of USA.
Now he's telling Israel to stop expansion in East Jerusalem and the west bank and telling Russia who helped him to be elected to leave Crimea.
As for Iran, he will bomb that country and mark my words.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...warns-israel-against-new-settlements.amp.html

Very unpredictable.

And what makes him all the more unpredictable/ dangerous is having Steve Bannon as a chief strategic:

Check out his picks for Cabinet:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/politics/donald-trump-administration.html?_r=0

Practically every pick is by design to destroy the very agencies that they are supposed to represent.

Steve Mnuchin, Andrew f. Puzder for Labor(the guy who thinks that it would be better to have robots do the work since humans take sick days..), Scott Pruitt (who sued the E.P.A 14 times is now in charge of it), Tom Price..............

Something's brewing...

Ebion

Ça a l'air que je suis l'esclave da partida
VIB