Let's make this forum great again (a.k.a. the trump thread)

DiamondBlaze

Family Over Everything
VIB
Leaks from Donald Trump's own staff in the white house suggest that the man walks around in the white house wearing a bathrobe and watches TV 24/7 :)

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_589a45f1e4b04061313a1fbb

I cringe at the thought......Even his wife is using their kid as an excuse so she won't have to live with him..For all I know with all of the money that they have , you would think that they could move his kid's school from NYC to Washington DC...

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
I cringe at the thought......Even his wife is using their kid as an excuse so she won't have to live with him..For all I know with all of the money that they have , you would think that they could move his kid's school from NYC to Washington DC...
Would you live with a mad man like Trump?
Even with all his billions $$$
I don't blame her, Trump is crazy, next thing you know he would deport her back to Slovenia and keep his son.
He is 70 years old and she is what 50.
A very young 50.
But she can do nothing against this monster, except follow him and keep her mouth shut.

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause

Fitra

Allah, Souria, Houria wa bass
Oh, this is the elites thread, the thread of those who speak english !

I am not english speaking but I try to improve my english, by the way I'll have a kind of internship soon where I'll have to speak English ! :eek: We'll discuss issues like politics, international relations, diplomacy and other things like that ... So a pretty advanced english I guess. There is also the oral comprehension problem. And the writing one, too. Lol, in fact I am good only at the reading comprehension ... But anyway I am preparing now and I hope I'll be ready when my internship starts, namely in * gloups* three weeks ...

Anyway, be happy that you master english :D :p

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
Oh, this is the elites thread, the thread of those who speak english !

I am not english speaking but I try to improve my english, by the way I'll have a kind of internship soon where I'll have to speak English ! :eek: We'll discuss issues like politics, international relations, diplomacy and other things like that ... So a pretty advanced english I guess. There is also the oral comprehension problem. And the writing one, too. Lol, in fact I am good only at the reading comprehension ... But anyway I am preparing now and I hope I'll be ready when my internship starts, namely in * gloups* three weeks ...

Anyway, be happy that you master english :D :p
You're always welcome here @Fitra
Express what's on your mind and take it all out.
No one is perfect, but we learn from one another as we roam this Earth til the day our number is called by a higher power.
Enjoy.

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
Since we don't have enough space rockets to send all of Mankind, can we agree to send at least The Donald as the "best" of our kind on a one-way trip to one of those planets? ^^ :D
We put him and his staff and all his advisors in one space rocket in the direction of the sun.
Nothing but fire
As for the rest of us humans, we'll find our way out of this planet of madness.
:)

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
We put him and his staff and all his advisors in one space rocket in the direction of the sun.
Nothing but fire
As for the rest of us humans, we'll find our way out of this planet of madness.
:)

Nah, I'm firmly against polluting our beloved sun. I, for one, would welcome our new extrasolar Ambassador. The best one we could find. It's true! Believe me. :D