Mid-term elections

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
I did not vote ....therefore I will not complain. Now, the Republicans will easily cheat their way into the White House much more easier.

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
So, Obama lost the Senate as well. Officially, he's a lame duck now... :(
No he is not that lame
He Created millions jobs. .
He Saved the American auto industry.
He Reduced the deficit by $1 trillion. He Set a record for consecutive months of job growth in the nation’s history. And last but not least he Passed landmark health care reform that’s provided millions of Americans with health care. He is not as bad as we might think he is ....from the beginning though, he never got any support.

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
That's exactly what I'm afraid of. Thinking of those stinkbugs in the White House... oh, no!
Yes I can't believe the “goldfish mentality” of the American voter. Six years ago the country was on the verge of complete collapse the result of near complete Republican control during Bush’s presidency. So what did Americans do 6 years later? Give power right back to the same party that led us head into the worst economic collapse.

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
One of the worst vices of the American voter is... impatience. One term after the other, we get some random change of direction. No endurance, no continuity. Whatever is built in one period, is destroyed the next period. And what for? Change for the sake of change only? I'm so tired of politics... if you only knew how tired I am by all this useless waste of energy and emotions. Well, never mind, I'm just a little bit depressed right now.