MOHAMMED in th bible

Preason

L'Hamdoulilah
I already saw a video about the same subject

Basically the jews translated from Hebrew, the word Muhammad as a meaning, instead of translating it as a name.

Begum

Someday You'll find Me...
I think we talked about it in the Islam section of this forum (which is in french, sorry guys...) but basically some people were arguing that it can't be Muhammad's name and it refers to a wandering jew and others have argue that it is indeed announcing the arrival of a new Messenger by God who would be named Muhammad.

Also notice that the name Muhammad (which means beloved or something similar) wasn't found in any arabic sources previous to the Prophet. However, jews and christians often maintain that the Songs of Solomon are not part of the Bible or the Torah, but the Khetouvim which is a collection of biographies regarding their saints, and that the word "beloved" would refer to a wandering and very pious jew.

God knows better, but i heard also there is some name similar to Ahmad in the Bible...

I don't think we should jump into conclusions like this, but bear in mind that whether it's really referred to Muhammad or not, this people will not believe it and keep rejecting it because that's how they were educated and that's their spirituality.