Moulay Hassan, 20 ans et déjà l'étoffe d'un roi (vidéo)

Bladi Robot

Je suis un vrai robot!
Le prince Moulay Hassan apprend le métier de roi. Ces derniers mois, l'héritier au trône a représenté le roi Mohammed VI à de nombreuses occasions au Maroc.
Une vidéo diffusée dimanche sur les réseaux sociaux, retraçant les actes accomplis par Moulay Hassan au cours de ces dernières années, permet de se rendre compte du changement opéré par le prince héritier et autorise à affirmer qu'il est désormais prêt pour siéger sur le trône. Mais cette vidéo titrée « Un futur roi », a été (...)

- Maroc / Moulay Hassan, Mohammed VI, Twitter (X), Famille royale marocaine, Lalla Salma, Vidéos

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
Le prince Moulay Hassan apprend le métier de roi. Ces derniers mois, l'héritier au trône a représenté le roi Mohammed VI à de nombreuses occasions au Maroc.
Une vidéo diffusée dimanche sur les réseaux sociaux, retraçant les actes accomplis par Moulay Hassan au cours de ces dernières années, permet de se rendre compte du changement opéré par le prince héritier et autorise à affirmer qu'il est désormais prêt pour siéger sur le trône. Mais cette vidéo titrée « Un futur roi », a été (...)

- Maroc / Moulay Hassan, Mohammed VI, Twitter (X), Famille royale marocaine, Lalla Salma, Vidéos

20 ans deja ?
J'avai cru qu'il etait 15 ans.
Mais ca se voit, le temps passe tres vite et un jour il va etre roi du Maroc.
HASSAN III.
Je suis curieux de savoir sa vision pour Morocco Post Mohammed 6.
What is he gonna construct ?
Je suis aussi curieux de savoir sa relation avec ses antes qui ont tjr detestee sa mere, LALA SALMA.

It was late at night here in California when I found out that Hassan II passed away. Morocco was still sleeping ...
I was in my office surfing the net when I read it on CNN. Then I checked BBC. Confirmed.
Hassan King Of Morocco Is Gone. I got up and closed the door to the office even though I was all
by myself on the second floor of building 50-B. I started crying ... My King Is Gone.

Big Brother Omg GIF by Global TV

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
It was late at night here in California when I found out that Hassan II passed away. Morocco was still sleeping ...
I was in my office surfing the net when I read it on CNN. Then I checked BBC. Confirmed.
Hassan King Of Morocco Is Gone. I got up and closed the door to the office even though I was all
by myself on the second floor of building 50-B. I started crying ... My King Is Gone.

Big Brother Omg GIF by Global TV
No matter how much we criticized King Hassan II, he was like a father to all of us.
M6 is very nice, we all know that.
The king of the poor.
But Hassan III
We don't know his philosophy yet.
To be continued...

A while back when I moved to Cisco Systems and on my first day I received an announcement email
sent to the whole team (Very big team) introducing The Saint John .... So I responded .....
and I concluded with family stuff .. Father of two kids ... And then I talked
about my hobbies ... One of them was sitting very very very late at night by the Pacific
and drinking wine. I don't do it as much as I used to .... Loved sitting
in the dark, sipping Good Sonoma Wine ..... listening to the
waves and just reflecting on life.

Ocean Sunset GIF by Chris
Waving Joy Ride GIF by NASCAR