Nasser Bourita’s powerful quote “Le Maroc d'aujourd'hui n'est pas celui d'hier”/“The Morocco of today is not that of yesterday” what does it mean?

Some rascal Algerians named him “نويتة” a sissy or a chicken (weak man), others said he has a soft tone of voice like a girl and still other weird Algerians made fun of his last name and named him “ البرويطة” wheelbarrow referring to his name Bourita, but Nasser Bourita is our hero, a go get it kind of a man, a smart, resilient, strong, powerful, sharp, brilliant Moroccan ambassador with powerful words and sharp thinking.

Please join me in thinking him: Nasser Bourita thank you and thank you for the wonderful work that you are doing!

In your opinion what do you think Nasser Bourita meant by saying

“The Morocco of today is not that of yesterday”/Le Maroc d'aujourd'hui n'est pas celui d'hier”

mielle

Tamaghrabit ô bekhire 3liya
VIB
Sans oublier Hilal. La paire Hilal-Bourita est la mort subite des caporaux du pays des rêveurs
Salam

Oui celui qui a dévoilé et dénoncé preuve à l'appui l'enrolement des enfants afin d'en faire des enfants soldats et qui patiemment avec pédagogie et bon sens à démonter la propagande Algérienne vis à vis du polisario aux nation Unis
Tbarkallah 3le8oum bjouje ô Yarabi I 7afdoum Lina
Amine

Oui celui qui a dévoilé et dénoncé preuve à l'appui l'enrolement des enfants afin d'en faire des enfants soldats et qui patiemment avec pédagogie et bon sens à démonter la propagande Algérienne vis à vis du polisario aux nation Unis
Tbarkallah 3le8oum bjouje ô Yarabi I 7afdoum Lina
Amine

Good to know

Algeria government has a tremendous lack of political maturity, I think, and it is only going to make a child decisions and rookie actions.

Algeria could be playing a much better game and lead in gathering the Maghreb and get rid of this so called Polisario front and therefore, boost its relationship with many countries including the kingdom of Morocco