Public speaking

Sometimes words change radically our whole entire life. I guess everyone needs to hear words to provide with huge motivations in his life. So I decided to create this discussion as a public speaking to support and share our thoughts. Please, young or old, free to write your words and share with us your feelings, your plans, your ideas.

I posted my discussion couple days ago. I think i should be the first one to post words maybe to support everyone, maybe to inspire you or just to make you enjoy reading them.

Sometimes it's hard to forget, hard to forgive.. we love and we hate. we smile and we cry. we make Billion mistakes, but we can stand up and find the right road to chase what we want. That what makes us Humans. We have a brain and a heart... We think and we feel.. sometimes, we can lose everything, but as long as we can breath, it's not game over yet. Life is an adventure.. Dare it. Life is a tragedie .. Face it. Life is Love.. Enjoy it. Life is struggle.. Fight it. Life is Promise.. Fulfill it. I"m Alive!

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it

Mother Teresa

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it

Mother Teresa

So nice ;)

Machupicchu89

🌻Lo mejor siempre espera adelante🌻
Health is the greatest wealth. What is more beautiful and important than that ?
Those who have it are very, very lucky. Unfortunately, some people aren't aware of it until they get sick....

That was my little thought before I go to sleep ^^

I'm not a hunter but i am told, that in places like in the Arctic,
where indiginous people sometimes might hunt a wolf,
they'll take a double edged blade, and they'll put blood on the blade,
and they'll melt the ice and stick the handle in the ice,
so that only the blade is protruding, and that a wolf will smell the blood and wants to eat,
and it will come and lick the blade trying to eat, and what happens is when the wolf licks the blade,
of course, he cuts his tongue, and he bleeds, and he thinks he's really having a good thing,
and he drinks and he licks and he licks, and of course he is drinking his own blood and he kills himself.

That's what the Imperialists did with us with crack cocaine,
you have these young brothers out there who think they are getting something they gonna make a living with,
they is getting something they can buy a car, like the white people have cars, why can't i have a car?
they getting something they can get a piece of gold, white people have gold, why can't i have gold?
they getting something to get a house, white people have a house, why can't i have a house?
and they actually think that theres something thats bringing resources to them,
but they're killing themsleves just like the wolf was licking the blade, and they're slowly dying without knowing it.

Thats whats happening to the community, you with me on that?
thats exactly, precisely what happens to the community,
and instead of blaming the hunter who put the damn handle and blade in the ice for the wolf,
that what happens is the wolf gets the blame, gets the blame for trying to live,
thats what happens in our community,
you don't blame the person, the victim, you blame the oppressor.

Omali Yeshitela

[and] the oppressor are the people that are trying to keep you down, not up. Such as corrupt cops, government, popular girlz and such, to be free from them, simply do not rely on the oppressor for anything.