soub7ana allah(!)

Dinor

VIB
Sur les oreilles gauches de tout le monde c'est la meme chose, c'est juste que c'est moins bien déssiné car le bébé il a des petites oreilles et une forme qui permet de mieux distingué ALLAH

Sur les oreilles gauches de tout le monde c'est la meme chose, c'est juste que c'est moins bien déssiné car le bébé il a des petites oreilles et une forme qui permet de mieux distingué ALLAH
can't u believe it! it is actually a real miracle to deal with!!just more delicacy when seing it and u'll realise!otherwise hw cld explain the "tree trick"!huh!

no fake on it actuall..but check out this one!! YouTube - Miracles of Allah!

Yes, it's quite impressing but it might be a fake made through photoshop or another software. I'm just wondering...

Another point that I'd like to emphasis on is that "Allah" is not the name of God. it only means "The God". It came from Eloha which gave "Lah" and when arabs went over christianity, they add the "al" which means "the" and we finally got "Al Lah" meaning "The God" (the only one).

If it is true, it is very impressing ;)

Thanks for the videos.

Yes, it's quite impressing but it might be a fake made through photoshop or another software. I'm just wondering...

Another point that I'd like to emphasis on is that "Allah" is not the name of God. it only means "The God". It came from Eloha which gave "Lah" and when arabs went over christianity, they add the "al" which means "the" and we finally got "Al Lah" meaning "The God" (the only one).

If it is true, it is very impressing ;)

Thanks for the videos.
actually i partially agree with ya!cz al-llah means that it doesn't exist any sacred thing than god...and secondly just be sure that it's all true cz that big rock u saw praying as a man was FOUND by cognizants can't u believe it!!...anyway that was specifies in the holy coran that there indeed exist many miracles and "soub7analah"..