The blessed saint mary

:D Dear,
Thank you
It seems to be interesting :)
you're Welcome ^^ yes it is indeed :)
it is an iranian movie and a good one ^^
they've based the movie on biblical and Koranic references which are quite the same^^
as a muslim i believe and i love the Holy Mary^^ islam after all is just a continuation of the same Abrahamic tradition
we should think about what unites us not what divides us ;)

MelancolieSlave

Russian blood, Possessed by Tchaikovsky & Dvorak
you're Welcome ^^ yes it is indeed :)
it is an iranian movie and a good one ^^
they've based the movie on biblical and Koranic references which are quite the same^^
as a muslim i believe and i love the Holy Mary^^ islam after all is just a continuation of the same Abrahamic tradition
we should think about what unites us not what divides us ;)

You know, I loooooove middle-eastern movies more than americans/europeans movies !! (palestinian, lebanese, iranian, I watched so many movies )
I was just looking for new middle-eastern movie and you find it ! so thank you !
I also believe that christians and muslims have strong connections ;), a real muslim must feel this connection to the Abrahamic tradition !
glad to meet you ! are you from middle-east?!

You know, I loooooove middle-eastern movies more than americans/europeans movies !! (palestinian, lebanese, iranian, I watched so many movies )
I was just looking for new middle-eastern movie and you find it ! so thank you !
I also believe that christians and muslims have strong connections ;), a real muslim must feel this connection to the Abrahamic tradition !
glad to meet you ! are you from middle-east?!
oh no i'm just north african like the majority in this forum :)
i agree with you middle-eastern movies are just amazing comparing to Hollywood blockbusters ^^ specially iranian, and lebanese movies
i can advise you some of them: "Where do we go now?" a lebanese movie one of the best that i have seen about a village where christians and muslims lived in peace until...well i wont say more
also : Blackboards, At five in the afternoon, Two legged horse, my sweet pepper land all of them are iranians movies i suppose and besides the palestinian movie: Omar
i don't know if you have seen tarkovsky(you might know him!) movies but it is just OMG *o* specially with the mirror and also Stalker ^^
if you want to see something interesting you can add to your list Ida a polish one which talks about a nun with jewish roots^^
i've talked too much i guess^^
glad to meet you too

Dernière édition:

MelancolieSlave

I love middle-eastern, slavic and europeans movies (the oldest)
I will watch !
Omar ? OMG !! Im in love with Omar (I watched this movie 10 times XD)
I saw Ida :) this kind of movie reminds the story of my ancestors in Eastern-Europe etc :) So, I prefer the exotic movies (middle-eastern)
Nooo ! you can talk !

I love middle-eastern, slavic and europeans movies (the oldest)
I will watch !
Omar ? OMG !! Im in love with Omar (I watched this movie 10 times XD)
I saw Ida :) this kind of movie reminds the story of my ancestors in Eastern-Europe etc :) So, I prefer the exotic movies (middle-eastern)
Nooo ! you can talk !
hahaha for me russian/ polish movies are exotic too
so if you have some very interesting don't hesitate and share them with me^^
and tell me what do you think about the movies that i've advised to you :D if you have enough time of course to watch all of them XD
good night my dear :)

MelancolieSlave

hahaha for me russian/ polish movies are exotic too
so if you have some very interesting don't hesitate and share them with me^^
and tell me what do you think about the movies that i've advised to you :D if you have enough time of course to watch all of them XD
good night my dear

Exotic?! Really ? :npq: this is so boring for me, like a bis repetita of my own life and culture ! too dark, melancholy... but too much passion !
Ok, no problem !
I"ll tell you soon !
Thank you !! :)
You too !

Exotic?! Really ? :npq: this is so boring for me, like a bis repetita of my own life and culture ! too dark, melancholy... but too much passion !
Ok, no problem !
I"ll tell you soon !
Thank you !! :)
You too !
hahaha you know for us it is different :) because we don't know much about your culture:cool: that's why we find that exotic^^
that's true: lot of melancholy in your movies :) lot of sadness ...and poetry i like it

MelancolieSlave

Omg xD I grew up into the post communism, in the darkness of the slavic identity and culture, I know all my area, its in my blood...The passion of the culture, history... But I wish another exotic life, like arabic or middle eastern.

Omg xD I grew up into the post communism, in the darkness of the slavic identity and culture, I know all my area, its in my blood...The passion of the culture, history... But I wish another exotic life, like arabic or middle eastern.
that's normal i think^^ what is different from us attracts us and makes us curious about it^^

MelancolieSlave

that's normal i think^^ what is different from us attracts us and makes us curious about it^^

I agree. In my area, the exoticism is to visit : Dracula (Vlad Tepes) castle :claque: etc. We have a lot of vampire stories... eastern-europe like o_O...that's so weird ! And to go to Vienna, Budapest, Prague...to feel the melancholy of the Danube.. the slavic spirit ! Its in my blood... but, I need the Sun which is in the Middle-East :)