The hardest language ever

Ebion

Ça a l'air que je suis l'esclave da partida
VIB
Hello :timide:

I was told that two languages were the hardest in the world, at least intrinsically :

- Euskara (spoken in País vasco in Spain)

- Georgian (spoken in the Republic of Georgia, South of Russia).

As for me, I have never studier a harder language than classical Greek!!

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
Tachelhite is the language the most complex and most difficult to learn if you are not chleuh.
Harder to learn than Mandarin Chinese or Khalkha language from Mongolia.

Hello :timide:

I was told that two languages were the hardest in the world, at least intrinsically :

- Euskara (spoken in País vasco in Spain)

- Georgian (spoken in the Republic of Georgia, South of Russia).

As for me, I have never studier a harder language than classical Greek!!

The icelandic is also known as a difficult language to learn.

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
It's not a written language even with the Tifanagh alphabet people can't read it.
But speak it.
If you don't live with Chleuh you can never understand

A lot of my friends are chelha and somethimes i can unterdstand what they are saying ,,,,i think for arabic people taking chleuh is "easy" or quite easy / but for non arabic people ....it is different of course

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
To me English is the simplest language EVER :)

Lots of other languages are pretty hard to learn in my opinion, such as French and German for their complex grammar.

Or languages using different alphabets like Arabic, Asian Languages or Russian, Greek, Etc ^^

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
Someone know if chinese langage is harder than arabic langage ?
Is it really hard?

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
Probably is they don't have an alphabet per say, they have signs... and thousands of them that is why they have a simplified language. We, on the other hand have 24 letters period.
I 've forgotten the thousands signs( it seems really hard) ,,,, i was thinking about " taking chinese " more than reading in chinese

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
I'm not sure what you're referring to
Some people don't read arabic but they understand each words
Perhaps it 's possible to do the same in chinese,,,,, if so , i want to know if the sounds , the prononciation etc is difficult (more difficult than arabic for example)

Espiegle69

Evil Halouf
Standard Arabic is a nightmare. Insane grammar with millions of exceptions and to add to the difficulty, no one to speak to cause the language is almost dead orally.

How are you suppose to learn Arabic when even Arabs themselves don't use it in their everyday life. It's like learning Latin but with a different alphabet.

Ebion

VIB
To me English is the simplest language EVER :)

Lots of other languages are pretty hard to learn in my opinion, such as French and German for their complex grammar.

Or languages using different alphabets like Arabic, Asian Languages or Russian, Greek, Etc ^^

I agree that English is easy for beginners.

However, for someone who wants to speak perfectly, English has a lot of traps and subtleties in store. The more we learn, the more we come to realize that grammatically, English is quite different from French, even if the words often look alike.

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
Standard Arabic is a nightmare. Insane grammar with millions of exceptions and to add to the difficulty, no one to speak to cause the language is almost dead orally.

How are you suppose to learn Arabic when even Arabs themselves don't use it in their everyday life. It's like learning Latin but with a different alphabet.
No one speaks Classic Arabic in real life including the Saudis.
It's a bunch of dialects all over the place.
Still Arabic will always survive because of its base and foundation, the Koran.
Unlike Latin that didn't have a strong base or foundation.

Ebion

VIB
No one speaks Classic Arabic in real life including the Saudis.
It's a bunch of dialects all over the place.
Still Arabic will always survive because of its base and foundation, the Koran.
Unlike Latin that didn't have a strong base or foundation.

The base for Latin is : the classical authors of Rome, and to a lesser extent, the authors of the Middle Ages.