Topic trump

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
But we need an alternative thread to talk about Trump's alternative world! :joueur:
Trump is gonna have a brain meltdown in front of our eyes.
As a president, Trump deserves his own topic as a mad man til we see what he is up to.
@farid_h
We're talking about Trump, the commander-in-chief now and not the president elect.
Trump runs the show from now on unless impeached.

Southpaw

Rebel without a Cause
Well, don't we already have the One And Only True, Huge, and Fantastic Trump Thread? This thread here is fake. A fake thread. Total failure. Believe me! #TheTrueDonald. ^^ :D
One hand alone matatsafe9sh a Sahbi @farid_h
If you want our English Board forum to be successful we must open topics to keep it moving and up to date.
Like the movie fields of dreams of Kevin Costner
he said in it,
BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME.
Sometimes, it might sound the same.
that's what makes it exotic.
:)

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
What happened in Sweden last night, Mr. President? #lastnightinsweden

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/lastnightinsweden

James Zachary: After the terrible events #lastnightinSweden , IKEA have sold out of this:

John: BREAKING: Swedish police issue first photofit of heavily-armed terrorist.
#lastnightinsweden #swedenattack

Jesper Kihlberg‏ @Kihlberg90
#LastNightInSweden someone ordered two kebabs and a hamburger but never picked it up. Horrible scenes.

When is realDonaldTrump sending his condolences to japan because of the horrible giant lizard attack he has seen on TV? #lastnightinsweden

Pièces jointes

• C5G6okGVUAAEwqp.jpg
    C5G6okGVUAAEwqp.jpg
    16.5 KB · Affichages: 5
  • C5DY2YGWcAYJYqu.jpg
    C5DY2YGWcAYJYqu.jpg
    40.1 KB · Affichages: 5

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
More delightful mockery from #lastnightinsweden:

Bolton Mustache‏ @MustacheTrumped
#lastnightinsweden I've ever seen anything this terrible in my life. It was a MARINARA BLOODBATH with noodles all over the place. BRUTAL

Jens: Mass immigration from the North, due to global warming:

Julian Power: Scenes of appalling despair #LastNightInSweden

Pièces jointes

• C5HtntsWQAU8m8p.jpg
    C5HtntsWQAU8m8p.jpg
    23.3 KB · Affichages: 5
  • C5H1U1WUkAA9sVc.jpg
    C5H1U1WUkAA9sVc.jpg
    123.7 KB · Affichages: 5
  • C5Do6nEVMAA2J_7.jpg
    C5Do6nEVMAA2J_7.jpg
    62.9 KB · Affichages: 5
  • C5BefX5WEAE4iYH.jpg
    C5BefX5WEAE4iYH.jpg
    34.6 KB · Affichages: 5
A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
Ok so this is not really about Trump per say. But I think you need to be quite fluent to really get all the content of the following. So I thought I'd just leave it here. And also because I'm too much of a lazy ass to open a new thread.

So I just came across a video of Stephen Colbert (I think this guy a seriously brilliant) and I think you should see him meeting a Russian Oligarch. Too Funny :D

@farid_h
@cuty-pie
@Ebion
@Southpaw

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
Ok so this is not really about Trump per say. But I think you need to be quite fluent to really get all the content of the following. So I thought I'd just leave it here. And also because I'm too much of a lazy ass to open a new thread.

So I just came across a video of Stephen Colbert (I think this guy a seriously brilliant) and I think you should see him meeting a Russian Oligarch. Too Funny :D

@farid_h
@cuty-pie
@Ebion
@Southpaw
O L.I.GARCH :D so funny. Lol

sba3doukali

zegg ighzar iqqoren al Doukkala
Trump is gonna have a brain meltdown in front of our eyes.
As a president, Trump deserves his own topic as a mad man til we see what he is up to.
@farid_h
We're talking about Trump, the commander-in-chief now and not the president elect.
Trump runs the show from now on unless impeached.
Bush junior was madiest than him, believe me