Translation of the Quran in a very new manner

Dear sisters and brothers, salamunn alaikum,

I want to share with you all a very revolutionary translation of Quran done by a pakistani scholar, here's the link for the Ebook:

http://drshabbir.com/library/qxp_arabic1.8.pdf

désolé pour toi mais elle est bidon sa traduction...

il ne traduit aucun mot clé et pire encore , il en rajoute une couche !

les djinns sont pour lui les unseen beings...

mais justement rien dans cette sourate ne prouve leur invisibilité , bien au contraire...

au lieu d'essayer de traduire pour en faire une histoire farfelu qui ne peut rien avoir d'historique ... il aurait dut commencer par comprendre de qui il s'agit a travers tout les livres "saint" et les écritures du monde qui raconte les récits des prophètes, des héros ou des dieux selon les interprétation de chacun ...

vu qu'au final pour tout le monde il n'y a qu'un seul être suprême qu'on ne peut voir !

donc si avec sa traduction, on comprend encore moins , y a aucun intérêt...

Sohail777

Prends ton envol!
You will never attain truth if you not reflect on others ideas. You have to cure your mind before beginning a lecture, Sir!

désolé pour toi mais elle est bidon sa traduction...

il ne traduit aucun mot clé et pire encore , il en rajoute une couche !

les djinns sont pour lui les unseen beings...

mais justement rien dans cette sourate ne prouve leur invisibilité , bien au contraire...

au lieu d'essayer de traduire pour en faire une histoire farfelu qui ne peut rien avoir d'historique ... il aurait dut commencer par comprendre de qui il s'agit a travers tout les livres "saint" et les écritures du monde qui raconte les récits des prophètes, des héros ou des dieux selon les interprétation de chacun ...

vu qu'au final pour tout le monde il n'y a qu'un seul être suprême qu'on ne peut voir !

donc si avec sa traduction, on comprend encore moins , y a aucun intérêt...

Sohail777

Prends ton envol!
I was on phone with him now, and he is a very kind and clever person, surely if you phone him and talk with him about souleyman and all your questions he will respond with all his knowledge, here is the number Nicky:

001 954 746 2115

try if you can

and what ? I already know the real story and your friend translated by false history...

can i know where is the sulayman kingdom and the city of loth in his translation ??

I was on phone with him now, and he is a very kind and clever person, surely if you phone him and talk with him about souleyman and all your questions he will respond with all his knowledge, here is the number Nicky:

001 954 746 2115

try if you can

why ask him what he does not know ?

request and learn him, that for me the Egypt is the kingdom of solaymane

Sohail777

Prends ton envol!
This translation refers to Islam as an ideology not as a faith or a religion. Islam is an idea, if enforced correctly, will erase all famines from this earth. Unfortunatly, Islam is nowadays laballed as a religion, with rituals and all the stuff related to a religion. So brothers ans sisters read it and critic it, but you have to read if before.
Nice. But what does this translation mean for Mozlems in practice.? Arguably, the main problem of Mozlems is famine and not faith?

Quran is a metaphorical book, you cannot understand it if you don't know the context. But, if you are happy with the lecture you do in arabic, so good for you.

Yes, you're right but you can read the Quran and the tafsir at the same time.
In fact, your friend's translation is great but i think it is compulsory only for those who don't understand arabic.