UK Association

I would like to create an association for Moroccans living in the UK. The mission would be to help them with their daily issues, try to solve their problems...advise them on many issues like schools, business...
I need to complete a list of all issues we need to deal with so in your opinion what are the priorities (for example: immigration, jobs...) ?

please remember that lots of people who need help probably do not connect to forums...

Thanx.

shainah

Le souvenir est le parfum de l’âme
I would like to create an association for Moroccans living in the UK. The mission would be to help them with their daily issues, try to solve their problems...advise them on many issues like schools, business...
I need to complete a list of all issues we need to deal with so in your opinion what are the priorities (for example: immigration, jobs...) ?

please remember that lots of people who need help probably do not connect to forums...

Thanx.
why not,
it' a good idea
but immediatly I can t to help you
and good luck for your association;)

Hi

It's really a good idea i'm in england in order to improve my english and i think it would be great to have some help coming from our communauty las the polishs, indians of course and asians generally

i'm a beginner in english so sorry for mistakes nevertheless if i can help u that will be with pleasure

hi !
Good idea
I think you can help Moroccan people (in Morocco) to come here, in the administration for exemple
or maybe help Moroccans in general to find a flat and a job
and sometimes meetings between Moroccans because we need that here

if you create your association i will want your phone number
it can be interessant for me

Thanks

sboumy

Saadou
Hi,

I think there is an association in London for Moroccans around Portobello, however, this association is run by mostly people from the middle east. I know that well as I tried once to apply for the manager vacancy and was turned down as a Moroccan but they appointed a F......g Palestinian !!!!!!!!!
So yes please we need to see an association for Moroccans RUN by Moroccans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!