USA green card

Hey guy's.

I want to know for exemple when someone got the green card can his son who have the age of 21 get a green card too ?

in the official webpage it's written under the age of 21. but how about 21 year's old ?

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
Hey guy's.

I want to know for exemple when someone got the green card can his son who have the age of 21 get a green card too ?

in the official webpage it's written under the age of 21. but how about 21 year's old ?

Salam,

If you were married and/or had children who did not obtain permanent residence at the same time you did, they may be eligible for follow-to-join benefits. This means that you do not have to submit a separate Form I-130 for your spouse and/or children. In addition, your spouse and/or children will not have to wait any extra time for a visa number to become available. In this case, you may simply notify a U.S. consulate that you are a permanent resident so that your spouse and/or children can apply for an immigrant visa.
la suite:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...4d77d73210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD#Definition of a child