Visa for UK

Hello all!

I have a moroccan friend who is currently living in Morocco. He would really like to get any kind of job overseas (UK or werever).

Does any of you know any good websites to look for jobs overseas (which are not a ***, because many of them are) or any advise of what is the best way to get out of Morocco in general?

Maybe starting with a tourist visa is the best option first of all?

I am in real need of help and advice! especially from those moroccans who have been able to get out of Morocco

Thank you!

Tatiana.

Bonjour,
Je suis un jeune marocain et je connais une femme en UK qui va divorcer alors on a le meme sentiment l'un envers l'autre j'ai 31 ans et elel a 40 ans donc une difference de 9 ans au niveau d'age. Elle voulais bien m'inviter pour lui rendre visite et j'aimerais bien s'avoir comment ça se passe au niveau du visa ? est ce que c'est facile à obtenire ? ce qu'elle doit me fournire comme papier pour complire mon dossier et est ce qu'elle eput intervenire au consulat UK au MAROC ?
Pour le marrige comment ca se passe ?
Merci pour votre aide.
Bonne journée

nwidiya

Moulate Chagma Lmech9o9a 🤣
Super Modératrice
Hello all!

I have a moroccan friend who is currently living in Morocco. He would really like to get any kind of job overseas (UK or werever).

Does any of you know any good websites to look for jobs overseas (which are not a ***, because many of them are) or any advise of what is the best way to get out of Morocco in general?

Maybe starting with a tourist visa is the best option first of all?

I am in real need of help and advice! especially from those moroccans who have been able to get out of Morocco

Thank you!

Tatiana.

He can apply for a tourist visa, but i think that it won't allow him to stay there and look for a job, cause he got to have a special visa that allows him to work.