Vivre à Calgary

a fort mc murray oui,par contre si tu compte demenager en alberta edmonton est meilleure que calgary

hi
could you please tell us some pros that edmonton has over calgary ? have you ever lived there ?
it looks like lots of people are thinking to move to Alberta but they are unsure which city to choose and this is due to some lack of information .
if you can give us some advises, tips ..whatever will be much appreciated .

L'Alberta en général et FortMac spécifiquement est un peu le Golfe Arabique du Canada, y aller et ramasser les sous OK mais parler d'une vie sociale ou s'épanouir a -40 degrés C ca n'existe pas.

hi
could you please tell us some pros that edmonton has over calgary ? have you ever lived there ?
it looks like lots of people are thinking to move to Alberta but they are unsure which city to choose and this is due to some lack of information .
if you can give us some advises, tips ..whatever will be much appreciated .

i have been twice in edmonton(never lived there) but i lived and worked for a couple of months in fort mcmurray.
there s definitely more jobs in edmonton than calgary but the questions is could you accept any kind of job that pay good?
if you have to choose betwen an accountant job(part time) with $28000 a year or a welder job with $72000 a year wich one will you choose.if you have the answer than you can move to alberta.

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
Petit up de ce thread au lien d'en créer un autre.
S'il y a parmi vous des Bladi-Calagarien, envoyez moi un MP siouplez

I have a crap-load of questions ... Like where are the best areas to rent a place in the city.

Merci :)

DiamondBlaze

Family Over Everything
VIB
Petit up de ce thread au lien d'en créer un autre.
S'il y a parmi vous des Bladi-Calagarien, envoyez moi un MP siouplez

I have a crap-load of questions ... Like where are the best areas to rent a place in the city.

Merci :)

@PureMinded .. J'ai acces au Calgary Herald et au Edmonton Journal.. Tu veux que je te trouves des bon deals?

Je vais essayer de trouver quelque chose...

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
@PureMinded .. J'ai acces au Calgary Herald et au Edmonton Journal.. Tu veux que je te trouves des bon deals?

Je vais essayer de trouver quelque chose...

C'est tres gentil de proposer DiamondBlaze:mignon:
Mais je crois que je suis bon pour le moment, mon ami vient finalement de me confirmer un bon plan de depart niveau logement, I'll get back to you if anything tho ^^