Wordle

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
Hey guys,

if you want to test / practice your English vocabulary, give Wordle, the current super popular word-guessing game, a spin:

Every day at 00:00 hours local time, there is a new 5-letter word to guess. Enter any real 5-letter English word as a guess, then hit Enter. Green means the letter is at the right place, yellow means the letter is at the wrong place in the final word. You have up to 6 tries. If you guess right, you can share your score on social media etc.

There is also a Hard Mode in settings. If it is turned on, you are only allowed to use guess words that contain the green and yellow letters of previous tries (you're more restricted in your choice of guess words, thus harder). If you win with Hard Mode on, your score will contain an asterisk (*), meaning you've tried harder.

Good luck, and have fun!

Also: no cheating please! If you want to share your scores, feel free to do so, but please don't share screenshots of the actual result. Don't spoil it for everyone else.

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
I want to play , but I prefer to play with some bladinautes .., it si funnier or « more funny « We can say both , don’t we ?

Hey guys,

if you want to test / practice your English vocabulary, give Wordle, the current super popular word-guessing game, a spin:

Every day at 00:00 hours local time, there is a new 5-letter word to guess. Enter any real 5-letter English word as a guess, then hit Enter. Green means the letter is at the right place, yellow means the letter is at the wrong place in the final word. You have up to 6 tries. If you guess right, you can share your score on social media etc.

There is also a Hard Mode in settings. If it is turned on, you are only allowed to use guess words that contain the green and yellow letters of previous tries (you're more restricted in your choice of guess words, thus harder). If you win with Hard Mode on, your score will contain an asterisk (*), meaning you've tried harder.

Good luck, and have fun!

Also: no cheating please! If you want to share your scores, feel free to do so, but please don't share screenshots of the actual result. Don't spoil it for everyone else.
I'm addicted. I play it in English, Arabic and French :D

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. I just wanted to point out that there are many ways to learn English. To me, the best way is to read and read and read English materials. If you translate from French to English it won't work and it may take more time to improve your English skills.

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. I just wanted to point out that there are many ways to learn English. To me, the best way is to read and read and read English materials. If you translate from French to English it won't work and it may take more time to improve your English skills.
You're right. Immersion is key here.

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur

Quordle is a much more difficult version of Wordle. I didn't try it yet. Looks intimidating, that's for sure.