Your advise: Immigration féderal Canada

salamo alaykom

I'm new member in this forum, really i like it so much , is wonderful to see respectful morocaine people who give help and advises for each other.

what about me !!!
I want to apply for immigration as skilled worked for permanent residance , that's why i want to know all the procedure that i should follow before i get the visa . in bref this is my profil if it is suitable for what they require:

22 years old, i have DUT in electronik and now i'm wokring in multinationl company as high technicien for 18month ago. moreover i wanna know if in canada there is PROBLEM or RACISM against veilled girls in universities , job....
plz any information or advise that u know don't wait :)

i'm waiting ....

If you` re electrician or industrial electrician, your application to the federal may be eligible for processing. the new law on february 2008 has restricted the number of eligible occupations. for more details click here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list

You can also use the eligibility tools online:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/tool/index.asp

If your test is Ok, you can apply. This procedure is fast and you can get your VISA within 12 to 18 months.

if you have more questions, don't be shy.

Good luck.

many thanks COOLQC

Ohh great within 12months i can get my visa
Now I’m working as technician superieure process.

I wanna ask something The 1st application should be send to Canada or the embassy in Rabat cos some friends told me that I should send my 1st file include “application sheet+390$” to the embassy in Rabat on the other hand in the website they say that we should send it to Canada.

Really I don’t know what should I do??

salaaaaaam
bravo coolq , t'écris si bien anglais , je comprends ce qu'elle veux dire mais pour lui répondre ...................ah mon dieu aide moi

les reponses de coolqc sont pertinentes aussi bien en francais qu en anglais.
vraiment a remercier pour l effort qu'il fait pour repondre aux personnes perdues sur ce forum

Thank`s to all of you.
As a first step, it`s recommanded that you complete the free assessment tool so that you may determine your eligibility for Canadian Immigration under the Skilled Worker category. Alternatively, if you feel that you are qualified as a Skilled Worker and you wish to apply directly, you must send your froms to the centralised office in Sydney - Nova Scotia - canada. because they started a pilot project to assess the new programm, I am not sure that you can apply to Rabat office. but pretty sure that this procedure is faster and all this office has more employees than other visa offices.
Anyway , if your application need further assesement by local VISA office, you will be requested to submit additiional documents to RABAT, and probably to have an interview in Rabat.

Read carrefully this link and you can be able to determine wich forms are suitables for you. You have also to read the instruction guide for more informtions.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

the adress where to send your application can be found at the bottom of this PDF file:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.PDF

Good luck.

NB:Samarkand pour l'interet general et vu que tu resides a Rabat et tu comprend le francais, Il vaut mieuc repondre en francais pour que plus de gens peuvent avoir les infos. tu pourras pratiquer ton anglais apres :).
C'est ton post c'est toi qui décide.

many thanks COOLQC

Ohh great within 12months i can get my visa
Now I’m working as technician superieure process.

I wanna ask something The 1st application should be send to Canada or the embassy in Rabat cos some friends told me that I should send my 1st file include “application sheet+390$” to the embassy in Rabat on the other hand in the website they say that we should send it to Canada.

Really I don’t know what should I do??

you should send your application to one of the addresses shown below :

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
PO BOX 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
Canada

or

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
196 George Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 1J3
Canada

for more details click here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG76.asp

asalamo alaykom

" NB:Samarkand pour l'interet general et vu que tu resides a Rabat et tu comprend le francais, Il vaut mieuc repondre en francais pour que plus de gens peuvent avoir les infos. tu pourras pratiquer ton anglais apres .
C'est ton post c'est toi qui décide. "

d'accord COOLQ 3la rass wal3in en français why not :)

merci bcq bcq bcq mes fréres je suis tres heureuse d'etre parmi vs dans ce forum , un merci special pour Coolq que ALLAH te facilite everything et tt les memebres de bladi et tt les musulmants de notre nation.

salaaaaaaam

unquebecois

Psychopathe ET névrosé
salamo alaykom

I'm new member in this forum, really i like it so much , is wonderful to see respectful morocaine people who give help and advises for each other.

what about me !!!
I want to apply for immigration as skilled worked for permanent residance , that's why i want to know all the procedure that i should follow before i get the visa . in bref this is my profil if it is suitable for what they require:

22 years old, i have DUT in electronik and now i'm wokring in multinationl company as high technicien for 18month ago. moreover i wanna know if in canada there is PROBLEM or RACISM against veilled girls in universities , job....
plz any information or advise that u know don't wait :)

i'm waiting ....

Salam Samarkand,

I think I can get you a job as electronician,!
The job's location is in Mauricie, Québec.

If you want to study at the university, you can try Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières (Mauricie).
I don't think hijab is a problem.

I don't think we, people of Québec, are racists. If you can read french, I suggest you to view some of my posts in this board. You will learn why some quebecers don't like strangers. But it's not really a problem.

I wish you to succeed!

Regards,

salamo alaykom

merci bcq unquebecois c'est tres gentille de ta part .
pour le job electronician je crois ke je doi deposer mon dossier d'immigration au Quebec et biensur ça va prendre bcq de temps n'est ce pas ??
ou bien vs voulez dire le job electronicien c'est pour avoir un permis de travaille ?

merci encore une fois

unquebecois

Psychopathe ET névrosé
salamo alaykom

merci bcq unquebecois c'est tres gentille de ta part .
pour le job electronician je crois ke je doi deposer mon dossier d'immigration au Quebec et biensur ça va prendre bcq de temps n'est ce pas ??
ou bien vs voulez dire le job electronicien c'est pour avoir un permis de travaille ?

merci encore une fois

Je connais beaucoup d'employeur, par la nature de mon travail. Si possible, j'espère effectivement pouvoir faciliter l'immigration avec une proposition d'emploi. Je sais que les critères sont rigides, mais je vais voir ce que je peux faire.

Je connais beaucoup d'employeur, par la nature de mon travail. Si possible, j'espère effectivement pouvoir faciliter l'immigration avec une proposition d'emploi. Je sais que les critères sont rigides, mais je vais voir ce que je peux faire.

merci bcq UNQEBECOIS , est ce que je peu avoir une idée sur les critéres demander ?

unquebecois

Psychopathe ET névrosé

merci bcq UNQEBECOIS , est ce que je peu avoir une idée sur les critéres demander ?

Eh, je sais pas... je connais bien des employeurs, mais je ne connais pas tous les postes ouverts.
J'ai aussi des contacts à l'Université.

s'il-te-plait, envoies-moi un message privé avec la description de tes qualifications. Par la suite, je pourrais regarder auprès de ceux que je connais si il y a une possibilité...
Ça te va?

Pour les autres, l'informatique (avec expérience) l'électronique sont deux domaines recherchés... n'hésitez pas à me contacter