Your favourite sayings

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
It's true, isn't really the same, excuse me.

I don't undersand this saying, I'm bad in English So I go away

Good evening ;)

En gros, ça donne:

Quand tu te retrouves dans une situation étouffante ( ce n'est vraiment une "place", c'est juste une métaphore) et tout va contre toi au point d'avoir l'impression de ne plus pouvoir tenir une minute de plus, n'abandonne surtout pas car à ce moment là , le cours des choses changera en ta faveur..

Gotta go to bed, good night! :love:

David39

On est les enfants oublié de l'Histoire les amis!
VIB
En gros, ça donne:

Quand tu te retrouves dans une situation étouffante ( ce n'est vraiment une "place", c'est juste une métaphore) et tout va contre toi au point d'avoir l'impression de ne plus pouvoir tenir une minute de plus, n'abandonne surtout pas car à ce moment là , le cours des choses changera en ta faveur..

Gotta go to bed, good night! :love:

C'est mignon mais j'y crois pas trop :/

Good night my sista

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve.

Lao Tzu.

“Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Jumanjii

Seul on va plus vite, Ensemble on va plus loin.
"This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth.
But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up.
Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them.

Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too.
And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything.

Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?
So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about."

Marilyn Monroe

"This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth.
But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up.
Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them.

Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too.
And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything.

Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie?
So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about."

Marilyn Monroe
It's a good ideology ;)
Thank you

A

AncienMembre

Non connecté
I truely enjoyed this one. I hope you'll like it too :)

"NOBODY in the boat.

The Daoists have a famous teaching about an empty boat that rams into your boat in the middle of a river. While you probably wouldn’t be angry at an empty boat, you might well become enraged if someone were at its helm. The point of the story is that the parents who didn’t see you, the other kids who teased you as a child, the driver who aggressively tailgated you yesterday – are all in fact empty, rudderless boats. They were compulsively driven to act as they did by their own unexamined wounds, therefore they did not know what they were doing and had little control over it. Just as an empty boat that rams into us isn’t targeting us, so too people who act unkindly are driven along by the unconscious force of their own wounding and pain. Until we realize this, we will remain prisoners of our grievance, our past, and our victim identity, all of which keep us from opening to the more powerful currents of life and love that are always flowing through the present moment."

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
“To do is to be.” — Socrates
“To be or not to be.” — Shakespeare
“To be is to do.” — Sartre
“Dooby dooby doo.” — Sinatra
“Yabba dabba doo” — Fred Flinstone
“Dabba dabba doo” — Kate Bush
“Do be a do be.” — Miss Louise, Romper Room
“Scooby-doobee-doo” — Scooby Doo
“Hey-boo-boo” — Yogi Bear