Your favourite sayings

nasima11

Hasbiallah w ni3ma lwakil
Hey company,

What if you share with us some of your favourites saying (proverbs or idioms), others have to give the meaning or suggest some situations in which these saying can fit.

Let’s get started,

“A flower by any other name would smell as sweet “

Enjoy :)

nasima11

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want;)

The trouble with experience is that it teaches you stuff you don't want to know:D:

Life is great.... without it,you'd be dead.......

Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, I like it!

What about " - LIFE'S SHORT. If you don't look around once in a while you might miss it "

nasima11

Hey company,

What if you share with us some of your favourites saying (proverbs or idioms), others have to give the meaning or suggest some situations in which these saying can fit.

Let’s get started,

“A flower by any other name would smell as sweet “

Enjoy :)

COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON FRIENDS

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
"Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own house. Give love to your mom and dad.to your sisters and brothers,to your wife and kids... to a next door neighbor... Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face,in your words, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting"

Nébuleuse

"في الفل&#1603
"Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own house. Give love to your mom and dad.to your sisters and brothers,to your wife and kids... to a next door neighbor... Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face,in your words, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting"

wawouh!!!

your saying is so beautiful!!! I agree !!!
Barakallahu fik my sister..:)

by the way, how are you???;)

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
Nébuleuse;2910323 à dit:
wawouh!!!

your saying is so beautiful!!! I agree !!!
Barakallahu fik my sister..:)

by the way, how are you???;)

im not your sister but if i m a girl i would like to be lol..and thank you for your comments about my posts
and im pretty good for the moment .what about you

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
One look,one smile,one touch,One embrace,one kiss,ove love.two people,two minds,two souls,Two destinies.one road,one journey,one ending.together

nasima11

One look,one smile,one touch,One embrace,one kiss,ove love.two people,two minds,two souls,Two destinies.one road,one journey,one ending.together

I like your sayings very much.

Now i order you to stop discussing on my post, be generous and continue to share you beautiful, meaninful and to the point idioms.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ON!

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
Sorry young man, I didn't pay attention but you got the meaning :)

I see that youu are such a confident person, I am happy to learn that. Keep up!

you're calling me young man...are you a lady..old lady i want to say..lol by the way if you look up my pro im 25.not a young man anymore at least that's how i see my self..lol

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty.
He said no.
She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever.
He said no.
She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away.
He again said no.
She had heard too much.
She needed to leave.
As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay, he said,
"You're not pretty, you're beautiful. I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die."

nasima11

A girl asked a boy if she was pretty.
He said no.
She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever.
He said no.
She then asked him if he would cry if she walked away.
He again said no.
She had heard too much.
She needed to leave.
As she walked away, he grabbed her arm and told her to stay, he said,
"You're not pretty, you're beautiful. I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die."

Really, i like it!

Are you sure it was a man who said that? I keep questioning my self.

It's still hard for me to believe it :)

nasima11

“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”

Winterkiss: it's a special gift for you great man....it goes without saying :)

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”

Winterkiss: it's a special gift for you great man....it goes without saying :)

thats should be like this“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child,talk to nasima, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams"
you know what..can i send you private message?

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
"A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is a man who hopes they are"
im between lol..im optessimiste..chwya haka wchwya haka..kidding of cours

nasima11

thats should be like this“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child,talk to nasima, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams"
you know what..can i send you private message?

Heartfelt thanks :)

Keep smiling and don't forget to fight for your dreams. I keep my fingers crossed for you.