American Morrocans

smart people never ever did follow religion, smart thinkers have more important things to think about.
I am to draw the folling conclusion : you are a smart thinker and a smart human being
whereas iam far from wisdom and intelligence if it can do you slightly better iam old fashioned too but iam hooked on some values islam for instance.So just live and let live and not live and let die like the famous song good bye fellow

I am to draw the folling conclusion : you are a smart thinker and a smart human being
whereas iam far from wisdom and intelligence if it can do you slightly better iam old fashioned too but iam hooked on some values islam for instance.So just live and let live and not live and let die like the famous song good bye fellow
you see, you don't even get my point, im talking about smart thinkers in islam, like ibn rochd, ibn sina, al farabi, ...
pure Free Thinkers..
they talked about living and letting others live and not killing the infidels or trying to control the world.
i did not call you stupid but you are way way far from wisdom.
knowledge is one thing, but there is a long way to travel between knowledge and wisdom.
you might think you know things, but you are not wise my friend.
peace.

you see, you don't even get my point, im talking about smart thinkers in islam, like ibn rochd, ibn sina, al farabi, ...
pure Free Thinkers..
they talked about living and letting others live and not killing the infidels or trying to control the world.
i did not call you stupid but you are way way far from wisdom.
knowledge is one thing, but there is a long way to travel between knowledge and wisdom.
you might think you know things, but you are not wise my friend.
peace.

you just pick my words and replace them in other sentences .I am sure you do not have anything in commun with wisdom ans i am not your friend and i do not wish to stamp your shadow it will offend me you are a standstill person who 's not sure about his thoughts at school they thaught you how to be so pure in thoughts and words and deeds they didn't quite succeed people who are not agrred with their thoughts are vowed to collaspse into ruins of ignorance acculated with no light non muslim

you just pick my words and replace them in other sentences .I am sure you do not have anything in commun with wisdom ans i am not your friend and i do not wish to stamp your shadow it will offend me you are a standstill person who 's not sure about his thoughts at school they thaught you how to be so pure in thoughts and words and deeds they didn't quite succeed people who are not agrred with their thoughts are vowed to collaspse into ruins of ignorance acculated with no light non muslim
yes you are my friend, you just don't want to accept that im of higher intelligence.
i seek the truth wich i still seek to build the kingdom of justice between the rich and the poor. and i will build that kingdom.
it's just a matter of time.
my friend, i give you a kiss on the cheeck.
like it or not, yes you are my friend.

hi everybody!! I'am MArrocan from Morroco i'm not very well at english!! but i want to sstudy in America excatly in California (San fransisco ) cause i have a oncle there so is there someone who can help me !! can u tell me what can i do steps and others things ....
i'm just in baccalaureat!!!

thanks!!

hi everybody!! I'am MArrocan from Morroco i'm not very well at english!! but i want to sstudy in America excatly in California (San fransisco ) cause i have a oncle there so is there someone who can help me !! can u tell me what can i do steps and others things ....
i'm just in baccalaureat!!!

thanks!!
I didn't personally go through this route but from what I heard:
- You need your TOEFL certification
- You choose the school, on their website, they'll say what the requirements are for international students
- You send them an application form, your marks, sometimes a cover letter (explaining why you chose that school/field of study and why do you want to study there).
- School gives you a response, They tend to answer international student very early with preliminary admission so that they can use that acceptance letter to apply for a Visa.
- You pay full or a portion of the tuition fees for next year, and you apply for your visa
- Once finished your highschool, you need to send them a certified copy of the Highschool degree (it will be a conditional offer based on that you finish highschool).

And off you go to Kaleeeforneeaaa