American Morrocans

you should put hihi at the end of each sentence :D

these are the rules of the game hihi

@ farid: thanks giving f novembre? :eek:

If I'm not mistaken, my half-Moroccan half-German IT colleague, Farid, will tell you that Thanksgiving is celebrated on the second Monday of October in Canada and on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States.

That's only if I'm not mistaken.

BlazePUA

Dissection
"Rolling on the floor" tu veux dire ?
= ?
you want me to translate it or explain it to you in shakespeare language
alright buddy there is a pic it show u the meaning of rofl( rolling on the floor laughing)

rofl3.png

Sorry Suhailaa, but we actually say Moroccan Americans. just like we say irish americans, italian americans, jewish americans, indian american...etc
but you are right, there is something special about Moroccans.
Moroccan girls are very sexy.
It is taken for granted that america is a melting pot but in terms of beauty , moroccan girls are not worth while comparatively with libanese , jewish russian and others you missed the good answer or at least your participation was not to the top bye dude ans next time buddies !!!

It is taken for granted that america is a melting pot but in terms of beauty , moroccan girls are not worth while comparatively with libanese , jewish russian and others you missed the good answer or at least your participation was not to the top bye dude ans next time buddies !!!
dude, i've seen beauty, from exotic Maouri chics of New Zealand to exotic native indians of costa rica, Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia..
i also saw the beauty in asia, Japan, india, hong kong, taiwan, tailand, china, indounisia, malysia, ...
i have seen it all, but trust me dude, do not underestimate the exotic beauty of Moroccan girls.
it's right up there with the best of them.

dude, i've seen beauty, from exotic Maouri chics of New Zealand to exotic native indians of costa rica, Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia..
i also saw the beauty in asia, Japan, india, hong kong, taiwan, tailand, china, indounisia, malysia, ...
i have seen it all, but trust me dude, do not underestimate the exotic beauty of Moroccan girls.
it's right up there with the best of them.

As a traveller or a beholder i can respect your opinion but do not think i drew my conclusion from nowhere it is based upon so many criteria so my choice is done good night buddy

As a traveller or a beholder i can respect your opinion but do not think i drew my conclusion from nowhere it is based upon so many criteria so my choice is done good night buddy

think s man for your great opinion
i cant retting because my english it s more bad (mystakes)
if i can withe another lungage it s possibly

american moroccans are shilly shally in the sens that they lost or are losing their culture so they become american but still jewish are pretty and good attracting

how can you kill an animal and eat his flesh?
only idiots eat meat Wicky, they think they are hungry for meat, but they are not, they are hungry for knowledge.
on which bases do you attest your suggestions in one post you prevent peaople from doing their religion on another one you forbad eating animals are you vegetable so alone others and do whatever you like

my dear friend, it's a free country, you like apples but i like oranges.
lets leave it at that.
yes if it is so i can accept it at once but what i mind is that you criticize muslims immolating sheeps .It is little bit rude and no muslim could hold out against it. So just let every human being do whatever he likes without slapping him with moralizing criticals because in fact they are not undertakers or executioners who kill prisoners at dawn with a hood on their faces .

yes if it is so i can accept it at once but what i mind is that you criticize muslims immolating sheeps .It is little bit rude and no muslim could hold out against it. So just let every human being do whatever he likes without slapping him with moralizing criticals because in fact they are not undertakers or executioners who kill prisoners at dawn with a hood on their faces .

smart people never ever did follow religion, smart thinkers have more important things to think about.