Intuition

didou200

Bladinaute de diamant
VIB
How do you think intuition work ?
How often do you think you re using urs ? does it help you in life ??

give real examples if any

Get writing !

Blabilette.

You should Know that intuition is important. I d' even say that it is the most important thing you could have.

If god loves you he d' give you a good ond.

I d' even say that you need no religion if you have a good intuition.

Because with a good intuition (fitra in arabic) you can identify what is wrong what is right, what is good waht is bad, and even what is true and what is false.

And those who do not have intuition spend their live to get it. Even if they know that you should look into you to find it.

Sorry i did not respond yesterday in the other stupid post

Blabilette.

You should Know that intuition is important. I d' even say that it is the most important thing you could have.

If god loves you he d' give you a good ond.

I d' even say that you need no religion if you have a good intuition.

Because with a good intuition (fitra in arabic) you can identify what is wrong what is right, what is good waht is bad, and even what is true and what is false.

And those who do not have intuition spend their live to get it. Even if they know that you should look into you to find it.

Sorry i did not respond yesterday in the other stupid post

ma didou

t as vu les ravages qu ils ont fait dans mon post ??? t'as vu ???
ils l'ont détruit !
4 pages pour ne rien dire !!!

je suis dévastée :(

ces des gens qui n ont rien à faire.

que faire??

ils aiment flirter ou s insulter c est plus fort qu eux

IGNORE THEM

Do you talk about dj pearl and me ???

Do you think that your bunch of evidence is interesting even a child could have the same speech that you have , do you think that you are useful ??? Come on don't be so silly or maybe it is beyond your abilities

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
How do you think intuition work ?

The intuition may have “perception intelligence,” I think the mind has a rival, or at least a smaller sibling. According to an article i read; humans do have more than one brain:eek:that there is a dense place of neurons down below, that points to the existence of a “belly brain.” And the belly brain, seems to have responses and “feelings” that are all its own.

How often do you think you re using urs ? does it help you in

I believe we all have experienced this,making decisions based on our gut felling..it can be small or big things.....and at some point we cannot rationally tell why we choose to act the way we did...it was just a gut felling or hunch or intuition call it whatever.:langue:

The intuition may have “perception intelligence,” I think the mind has a rival, or at least a smaller sibling. According to an article i read; humans do have more than one brain:eek:that there is a dense place of neurons down below, that points to the existence of a “belly brain.” And the belly brain, seems to have responses and “feelings” that are all its own.

I believe we all have experienced this,making decisions based on our gut felling..it can be small or big things.....and at some point we cannot rationally tell why we choose to act the way we did...it was just a gut felling or hunch or intuition call it whatever.:langue:

Are we sure that is not just our brain that occurs subtly so subtly that we called this Intuition ??? I read (yes i read too lol) that we use only 10% of our brain abilities , so maybe the intuition more pronounced to some ppl it is just that they use more efficiencely their brain ??

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
Are we sure that is not just our brain that occurs subtly so subtly that we called this Intuition ??? I read (yes i read too lol) that we use only 10% of our brain abilities , so maybe the intuition more pronounced to some ppl it is just that they use more efficienely their brain ??

May be.
What you need to do:start tracking how successful your instincts have been? track rationally not just on "intuition" way of tracking but actually putting down stats.

May be.
What you need to do:start tracking how successful your instincts have been? track rationally not just on "intuition" way of tracking but actually putting down stats.

I have a confessions to make you, I do not work in terms of reality or irrationality I live trying to follow some basics that I think are essential, I don't try to understand why I suddenly took the right while logic pushed me to go left

ps: your english writting is so perfect where did you learn it to have a such level of mastery ???

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
I have a confessions to make you, I do not work in terms of reality or irrationality I live trying to follow some basics that I think are essential, I don't try to understand why I suddenly took the right while logic pushed me to go left

ps: your english writting is so perfect where did you learn it to have a such level of mastery ???

Thanks for sharing:langue:...for me; I would say that I'm the sort who tries to be pretty objective (like that could ever be possible) rather than guess what works ...I like to test it ( or see if somebody else has tested it) but every now and then I might get into a situation where I just gotta trust my instinct and do quick decisions based on what I see the best way.
there might not be a good rationale but just feel right.
ps:thank you sir...but it's far from being perfect.

Thanks for sharing:langue:...for me; I would say that I'm the sort who tries to be pretty objective (like that could ever be possible) rather than guess what works ...I like to test it ( or see if somebody else has tested it) but every now and then I might get into a situation where I just gotta trust my instinct and do quick decisions based on what I see the best way.
there might not be a good rationale but just feel right.
ps:thank you sir...but it's far from being perfect.

you're welcome lol

Are you a scientist or something like that ??? I ask you that coze ur descprition looks like a scientific procedure

ps: don't be so modest but just realistic Miss rationality

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
you're welcome lol

Are you a scientist or something like that ??? I ask you that coze ur descprition looks like a scientific procedure

ps: don't be so modest but just realistic Miss rationality

scientist???:-D...NOT EVEN IN MY DREAMS.

I'm not gonna deny that my sixth sense is pretty developed and I can often feel things to a great accuracy..And no I'm not talking about psychic abilities:langue:...Although I was told people born under the sigh of capricorn and pisces are born with extra sensor :langue: so may be it has to do with that I'm a capricorn.....I've also noticed every time I have ignored my intuition I have ended up hurting or regretting afterwards.

didou200

Bladinaute de diamant
VIB
There is a tremendous difference between thinking about death and wish to die , dont say non senses things u are so pathetic

I never ignored the difference, and keep your hurting words to your self.
If you really believe taht i am useless and so pathetic than your free to believe any thing else about me and wishing you die.