only for girls (london)

why did she marry a pakistani...an outsider that is. unbeleiveable these girls...get thrown at anybody to make papers, that's one big possibiltiy i can think of, and yes i ignore any others

salam

firstable befor i answer for you sick comment who re you to judge people if you read very carefuly what i said i didnt say nothing about my husband my husband is the best Man i ever senn in my life better the Morrocan men in any thing and everything and i can prouve it to you if you want , i did talk about the pakistanis around here probably if you live here ans especialy in a pakistani area you will understand about what im talking about ,
second thing is i all ready was a student here i had my papers and its not about papers its about moroccan mens dont exist no more if you see very carefully you moight be one of them any ways i think this should be enought for your answer if You neeed more YOU re more than welcome

why did she marry a pakistani...an outsider that is. unbeleiveable these girls...get thrown at anybody to make papers, that's one big possibiltiy i can think of, and yes i ignore any others
LoooooooooooL darling you re so stupid i come to this contry as a student not for papers so you re wrong
who is unbeleiveable here is you lol How could you assume that we got married for this ..... you know what let me guess wich side of morocco are you from i think i understand Now looooooooooooooooooooool

Hi,

WHY DO YOU CRITICIZE PAKISTANI, IT'S HER CHOICE!!!

MY HUSBAND IS PAKISTANI AND BORN HERE IN UK, AND I AM MOROCCAN WITH FRENCH NATIONALITY, I DID NOT MARRY HIM FOR PAPERS,
AND MY PARENTS ARE VERY HAPPY AND PROUD,

AN OUTSIDER??? YES BUT MUSLIM!!!!!

OUR PROPHET SALLALAHU ALAYHI WA SALAM SAID, THE ONE WHO CRITICIZES PEOPLE'S ORIGIN IS FROM THE JAHILIYN

ARE YOU MUSLIM FIRST??? OR MOROCCAN???

I FIND THAT REALLY WEIRD, PRIDE AND NATIONALISME OKAY BUT WITH CERTAIN LIMITS AND DECENCY

YOU SEE RACISME, IT'S OFTEN FROM NON EDUCATED PEOPLE OR FROM PEOPLE WITH A BAD HEART
ALLAH KNOWS BEST

Hi,

WHY DO YOU CRITICIZE PAKISTANI, IT'S HER CHOICE!!!

MY HUSBAND IS PAKISTANI AND BORN HERE IN UK, AND I AM MOROCCAN WITH FRENCH NATIONALITY, I DID NOT MARRY HIM FOR PAPERS,
AND MY PARENTS ARE VERY HAPPY AND PROUD,

AN OUTSIDER??? YES BUT MUSLIM!!!!!

OUR PROPHET SALLALAHU ALAYHI WA SALAM SAID, THE ONE WHO CRITICIZES PEOPLE'S ORIGIN IS FROM THE JAHILIYN

ARE YOU MUSLIM FIRST??? OR MOROCCAN???

I FIND THAT REALLY WEIRD, PRIDE AND NATIONALISME OKAY BUT WITH CERTAIN LIMITS AND DECENCY

YOU SEE RACISME, IT'S OFTEN FROM NON EDUCATED PEOPLE OR FROM PEOPLE WITH A BAD HEART
ALLAH KNOWS BEST

Pakistan zindabad lol

(Because the majority is supposed to be muslim over here .... ? )

but the topic has nothing to do with relegion.

Why people get so touchy when it comes to religion?
It's a way of speaking to say Alhamdoulilah, InshaAllah and so on in sentences. It is the way Muslims speak.
Why is it bothering you?
By the way you are out of subject in this topic as well. :)

only for girls (london)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,
iam looking for moroccan in london i been here for while and i never meet no moroccans i live in walthamstow i do really need a moroccan to be as a best freind bcs i had enought of pakistani please contact me .......

here you go.
it says only for girls, which I like.

guys create some mess sometimes as we could see in this topic as well.

ah lol
well not sure if she should really except many girls to contact her ... most of people are just roaming for specific objectives .. quite a lots of them are looking to hook up datingwise.
women - since "we" belong to developing countries - just want a guy who will maintain them (surprise, surprise!)
and a lot of the guys are looking for casual bed time experiences (also, surprise surprise!) ...

only for girls (london)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone,
iam looking for moroccan in london i been here for while and i never meet no moroccans i live in walthamstow i do really need a moroccan to be as a best freind bcs i had enought of pakistani please contact me .......

here you go.
it says only for girls, which I like.

guys create some mess sometimes as we could see in this topic as well.

ah lol
well not sure if she should really except many girls to contact her ... most of people are just roaming for specific objectives .. quite a lots of them are looking to hook up datingwise.
women - since "we" belong to developing countries - just want a guy who will maintain them (surprise, surprise!)
and a lot of the guys are looking for casual bed time experiences (also, surprise surprise!) ...

well, I just can talk for myself here, and I am not intrested on dating guys.
I am here to share my point of views, debate and feel the trends among morrocans

ah lol

darling im a Woman so No Worries and No suprieses

ah lol

Because the majority is supposed to be muslim over here .... ? :rolleyes:

Exactly .............