only for girls (london)

Hi friends,

What are the best places that I should visit in London?

Ismail

hi ismailkhe
ther is to many places to visit,, london Eye ,tower bridge , oxford circuse street ~(shooping), edgware road (arabe restaurant and food ) ....just be ready but to be truthful with you london its a expensive city you need to be ready financialy :D

good luck

Hi guys,

in this topic could you plz speak english and alsoo i just want the answers be inside the topics if you dont mind plz ....

And again its Only 4 girls .

mina777

Mina777
Salam Linkfree,

I am living in London, studying and working.
It will be pleasure if we can meet there and enjoy London together !
So, see you then,
Salam.
Mina777

hi guys! Jaan88 u said that u had enough of pakistanis but ur nickname is desi. anyways...
I was in London for 3 months I never found any Morrocan over there. I started my Ramadan ther as well, and it was a bit different from home!
I will be back to London in a couple of months now
how things r for you now?

why did she marry a pakistani...an outsider that is. unbeleiveable these girls...get thrown at anybody to make papers, that's one big possibiltiy i can think of, and yes i ignore any others

How could you assume she married him merely for papers ? ? ?
by the way, what's wrong with Pakistanis ?
he he, nothing wrong with pakistanis, if u'r ok with them theri culture/look/everything hey
knock ur self out, he he...something i tell u.
in theory there should be good and decent ppl everywhere u go, the idea is that she'd be better off with her compatriot. And if she decides to have an outsider, then let it be no complain. outside lbled for moroccan girls, im not sure i'd keep the respect for them frankly.

good evening
well iam looking for a moroccan freind bcs its the sme way of thinking the same culture ,

ps : my husbnd is pakistni beleive me they not cute

Yes i understand now. My fiancé is paki as well, we r planning to live in London whn we get married InshaAllah.
I lived with him during 3 month over there and it was pretty sad to not meet any one from ur origins :(

Morrocan gals are crazyyyyyy and paki one are very girly girly. it's not the same type of girls.

he he, nothing wrong with pakistanis, if u'r ok with them theri culture/look/everything hey
knock ur self out, he he...something i tell u.
in theory there should be good and decent ppl everywhere u go, the idea is that she'd be better off with her compatriot. And if she decides to have an outsider, then let it be no complain. outside lbled for moroccan girls, im not sure i'd keep the respect for them frankly.

I just think u are very conservative and jealous of this pakistani who got married to a beautiful morrocan.
I am with a Pakistani as well, they are very nice people. :D