Where are all the moroccan girls in the US

Wrong...i think i had my share, been there done that. When things invloves ur family and how u wanna raise one, u'll realize only the important and practcal is what matters.
what's so wrong, i also had my share of the Moroccan pie, it's not about ethnicity, it's about love.
If you really mean what u say, you should find a girl from Morocco, country side and not the city or America.
i guess you're looking for a chic to cook for you, do your laundry, shut up when you talk, and always say yes Master...
you won't find that in Moroccan chics in America, they will tell you to screw before you even introduce yourself.
you need a Taliban woman, not a Moroccan one, Moroccan chics have strong personalities.
peace..

what's so wrong, i also had my share of the Moroccan pie, it's not about ethnicity, it's about love.
If you really mean what u say, you should find a girl from Morocco, country side and not the city or America.
i guess you're looking for a chic to cook for you, do your laundry, shut up when you talk, and always say yes Master...
you won't find that in Moroccan chics in America, they will tell you to screw before you even introduce yourself.
you need a Taliban woman, not a Moroccan one, Moroccan chics have strong personalities.
peace..
Damn...apparrently the question backscatters some unintended idea, different than the one i wanted to debate or the least see others responses.
based on ur response i would answer differently, are u a girl or guy ? coz if u are a girl, that's pretty obnoxious what said above. the question does not refer to engaging in any sort of relation beforehand, it is of an inquiry, curiosity, maybe homesick kinda moments ?
and if moroccan women have personality, moroccan men have thousand readily employed just to get slicker, remember that. But after all, it'snt about that, it's about sincere intentions