Where are all the moroccan girls in the US

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
unless u r in it, then i would try it, ;)

they adviced me to try it..but i did not i just met a nice morccan girl throught a chating website she is in verginia and i in gerogia..when it comes to somthing serious just take your time.but the best advice i can say at this point.if you have time go to morocco and pick a nice girl dont give a shit about what others will say..choose one and twkel 3la allah.he will blesse you with a wonderfull woman..cuz your neyya is net.

BlazePUA

Dissection
Hi doing everybody ?
It has become a sort of a puzzle to understand where and how to find my hometown girls here in the states. I know that there are a lot of them here in WAshington DC area, it is freaking sad to wanna date hometown girl on serious note...but no sign or trace. is ther any website where to find them (other than arablounge.com).
Jazzakom laho khayra
Last year I was living in the surrounding area of DC, and I met plenty of Moroccan girls in Alexandria ( Casablanca resto), Arlington, falls church( Alfassya resto).
Ps: Maghribyate have a bad reputation I dunno why just be aware lay dirolik raw dawe :D.

BlazePUA

Dissection
Oh I forgot to tell you that there is a community in Dc called The DcLair if you wanna develop your skillls in PU. They sarge every weekends in Fur and other clubs and bars.
Let me know if you are intersting, and I will hook you up.
Dude, just be careful and always bring trojan wid you :lol:.

Hi doing everybody ?
It has become a sort of a puzzle to understand where and how to find my hometown girls here in the states. I know that there are a lot of them here in WAshington DC area, it is freaking sad to wanna date hometown girl on serious note...but no sign or trace. is ther any website where to find them (other than arablounge.com).
Jazzakom laho khayra

You need website to find a girlfriend lolll you must be very desperate:D

good luck !

La7 y7afdo, wrah raditina hargawi, dabaya...huh ?
dude, i ain't desperate dude...u'r kidding right ? ha ha
twa7chna lbandir laghribi a ssatt, tal3ouliya mirikaniyat fi kArree, it's interesting how the message i wrote is perceived totally the opposite i was intending it to be, it was suppposed to carry humorous conversation, not to reflect any dilema or anything, hey sscrew it, whatever !
lmohim, as BlazePUA said in fact, Moroccan girls have a fuk't up rep, so much so that they rival the chiks from here in their obscene acts.
l3fou menek

BlazePUA

Dissection
La7 y7afdo, wrah raditina hargawi, dabaya...huh ?
dude, i ain't desperate dude...u'r kidding right ? ha ha
twa7chna lbandir laghribi a ssatt, tal3ouliya mirikaniyat fi kArree, it's interesting how the message i wrote is perceived totally the opposite i was intending it to be, it was suppposed to carry humorous conversation, not to reflect any dilema or anything, hey sscrew it, whatever !
lmohim, as BlazePUA said in fact, Moroccan girls have a fuk't up rep, so much so that they rival the chiks from here in their obscene acts.
l3fou menek

Dude, how does it happen to not be attracted to caucasian ? the only pb I have is worrying if she got pregnant because you gonna f'ked up your life and pay child support. My close buddy pay $800 for his son and he is allowed only to meet him on weekends.
Go out and contact the DCLair you gonna be surprised how many pu*** you gonna leak :lol:

DClaire, ok dokey...what is about ?
what's the website, i tried to track it down, i only got some crappy blogs
is it like an actual gathering website blog or dating website ? 3la 2a5er zamen kan t3amlo f l'internet, ahh ewddi, yamat l 9fouziya machat 3la had l7ssab.

BlazePUA

Dissection
its not a dating website. Its a private community they setup event and they brought PUA and help you to imrpove your PU skills you can contact them in :
http://groups.google.com/group/dclair
After you send them an email you gonna meet with Captain and then he is gonna gives you a username/pass. Its not easy buddy they been infeltred by the Washington post back in 2000 you gonna wait at least 2 or 3 days till they setup a meeting wid you.
Good luck.

WinterKiss

حب الوطن
i told you the best you can o just go to morocco..even if you marry a moroccan she will turn your life to hell..especialy ila kan 3ndha lwri9at...une fois tkhsmou tbda mdkhla lik chi black l dar..dik sa3a im sure you will commite a crime.wmbka walou..americans are worse..i`ve been with one for 4 years now she toke my daughter and she run away to another state to her redneck boyfriend..w let me tell you somthing .chikha men l mghrib hsen men ay whda miricanya....
khoud conge dial chher wla chher wnous..hbet lblad dber chi whda wtjwej wlah lmou3in wmtbkach tsme3 lhdra dial nas..mazal bnat nass fin ma mchiti meme si a usa..j`ai rencontre whda f verginia.i dont give a fuck about her past if she have bad one lmouhim the moment we met she must be honest wtkhti rasha as we say..but before we always look for what we are getinng we should look for what we are giving..wli kydber 3la bent nass m assla ychouf rassou lwel wach hwa massel..wli kydber 3la whda vierge..ychouf rassou wach hwa vierge aussi..wli kydber 3la whda jamais tshbat..khas hta hwa ykoun jamais tsaheb wla dar sex...machi hlal 3lina whram 3lihoum

ruby_ghawi

Doctor ès Bitchology
yah bendir implies ass, fine ass as matter of fact...
speaking of moroccan girls, r u saying that u r not pretty, as far as i could know, we have some fine girls back home, the ones i know and see some are OK, but when u say that lebanese girls are pretty, now i have to disagree, very few of them "kay ssd9o", they are not that great...they just dress flashy and to the top, some of them are don't get me wrong, but not really something worth mentionning. and when u say indians now u don't know what u talking about.., raj3i dorossek a ssatta lah yrdi 3lik, ssirri rah loubnaniyat 39dok :> ha ha

lparabol khroj 3lina, kandal ntfaraj fzee aflam omelody :D

beauty is simply an affair of subjectivity, you can judge moroccan girls as prettier than lebanese ones and i can have a different opinion because we don't have the same standards, now i'm not saying that morroccan girls are ugly, but they aren't that beautiful comparing to lebanese or indians

dorossi 7afdahom a sat, walakin ntaya kiban lia khossek tmchi dowz 3la 3inik :D

if they don't sda9, doz lwa7da khra and after trying many times, you'll find the one

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... )

haha, it means i surely don't hold it :D

Hey everbody !

well i want to thank everyone of u cuz u're still thinkin abt our Morocco !

u guyz r superb .. really i mean it !

keep in touch guyz we dont wanna loose ya ..

am too young but wallah i think of ya .. dunno it seems to me like it's very hard to live in an foreign country especially US ..

Best of luck =)

Bubye

Hi doing everybody ?
Jazzakom laho khayra
Where are you in DC area?

I am in Falls Church, VA.

Yeah, i go there a lot...eventhough is quite a drive from fairfax. In fact i was there today, fro lmaghrib wl 3sha. It gets pretty crowded there in tarawi7 ?

what the freak you're freaking from dating the subject's turned out to be about faith and tarawih what's up dude you slept over that idea of a moroccan girl in the states or it was just a joke to pick up with your homesickness anyway take care and mabrouk al3WASHER of what lasts from ramadan and those of al aid as well peace on you

what the freak you're freaking from dating the subject's turned out to be about faith and tarawih what's up dude you slept over that idea of a moroccan girl in the states or it was just a joke to pick up with your homesickness anyway take care and mabrouk al3WASHER of what lasts from ramadan and those of al aid as well peace on you
Nah dude, getting to know somebody from ur hometown does not have to be divergent in nature from good faith, i guess not everybody perceives dating the same way and apparently some take it as a mean to fulfil particular "sought after" things. ;)

Nah dude, getting to know somebody from ur hometown does not have to be divergent in nature from good faith, i guess not everybody perceives dating the same way and apparently some take it as a mean to fulfil particular "sought after" things. ;)
iam amazed you're a substance man i do agree that there is innocent dating a man happens to know a woman both of them evolved in a different universe and each one complement one another starting from the principle that parallel lines never join take care and don't do what i wouldn't do peace on ya

iam amazed you're a substance man i do agree that there is innocent dating a man happens to know a woman both of them evolved in a different universe and each one complement one another starting from the principle that parallel lines never join take care and don't do what i wouldn't do peace on ya
ha ha... apparently just from the way u responded, u didn't know that i've "been there done that"....anyways, again u do what u gotta do, and if one has impulses, either enjoy them or "lah y3fou 3la ma 5la9"

ha ha... apparently just from the way u responded, u didn't know that i've "been there done that"....anyways, again u do what u gotta do, and if one has impulses, either enjoy them or "lah y3fou 3la ma 5la9"

far to be intruder or too curios cause curiosity kills the cat (the name of a music band), where are you situated there in the usa ? did you go for an diploma degree or just to live there i am under the impression thet each one is confronted to choices and has to deal with them but there are reasons that prompt our choices iam moroccan in morocco now i am preparing a sort of phd in toulouse in parralel and doing business here what about you brother

far to be intruder or too curios cause curiosity kills the cat (the name of a music band), where are you situated there in the usa ? did you go for an diploma degree or just to live there i am under the impression thet each one is confronted to choices and has to deal with them but there are reasons that prompt our choices iam moroccan in morocco now i am preparing a sort of phd in toulouse in parralel and doing business here what about you brother
good for you brother, proud of brother like urself, I'm an ELEC engineer, second degree in telecommunication...doing my thing u know, living large yet modestly, it is comforting to know that they are moroccan borthers elsewhere doing good for themselves higher education wise, because here in Virginia...u find both world, highly educated moroccans who are well integrated in the society here, others are just the opposite, nothing to worth even mentioning...AL 7amdo lah 3la 9ada lah

good for you brother, proud of brother like urself, I'm an ELEC engineer, second degree in telecommunication...doing my thing u know, living large yet modestly, it is comforting to know that they are moroccan borthers elsewhere doing good for themselves higher education wise, because here in Virginia...u find both world, highly educated moroccans who are well integrated in the society here, others are just the opposite, nothing to worth even mentioning...AL 7amdo lah 3la 9ada lah
it is awesome , brilliant it is taken for grantes and goes without saying that telecommunication is a good field if you're about to finish got to know that a very good carrer is waiting for you what about morocco do you happen to drop to come to see relatives or not ?

it is awesome , brilliant it is taken for grantes and goes without saying that telecommunication is a good field if you're about to finish got to know that a very good carrer is waiting for you what about morocco do you happen to drop to come to see relatives or not ?
It's been godamn too long ago, i've been backhome twice in 8years...freaking shameful, but i no longer want to allow that, u know man family are growing old, hopefully i'll start going in the winter as oppose to summer.
As far the field of telecommunication goes, i know it's an ongoing field with ever increasing deployoment of new technologies, but the outcome of the profession in morocco, is reserved to those who are pre-selected or favor rendered individual...u know what im talking about, at least this how i left in the late 90's. Wish, there were opportunities and efforts to recruit moroccan talent in foreing coutires by employing incentives for returning talents. But, the efforts are solely for the european countries.
am i right or not ?

It's been godamn too long ago, i've been backhome twice in 8years...freaking shameful, but i no longer want to allow that, u know man family are growing old, hopefully i'll start going in the winter as oppose to summer.
As far the field of telecommunication goes, i know it's an ongoing field with ever increasing deployoment of new technologies, but the outcome of the profession in morocco, is reserved to those who are pre-selected or favor rendered individual...u know what im talking about, at least this how i left in the late 90's. Wish, there were opportunities and efforts to recruit moroccan talent in foreing coutires by employing incentives for returning talents. But, the efforts are solely for the european countries.
am i right or not ?

i think you are right to a certain extent but still many opportunities of employment occur in morocco cause there is a very deep and hard wind and will of changes caused by the government itself it is abnormal that i compare nowadays and the late of 90's that would be silly of me now there is a policy plan to have morocco open to foreign firms to which we make everything simple , attractive a far as the trade restrictions are concerned so that they invest usa is drowning under the huge curse of bush policy for someone who would content himself with sufficient salary and not seeking wealth but family and a stable emotional state he could apply for a position here and compare make a sort of swot between the two situations anyway good luck

i think you are right to a certain extent but still many opportunities of employment occur in morocco cause there is a very deep and hard wind and will of changes caused by the government itself it is abnormal that i compare nowadays and the late of 90's that would be silly of me now there is a policy plan to have morocco open to foreign firms to which we make everything simple , attractive a far as the trade restrictions are concerned so that they invest usa is drowning under the huge curse of bush policy for someone who would content himself with sufficient salary and not seeking wealth but family and a stable emotional state he could apply for a position here and compare make a sort of swot between the two situations anyway good luck
by the way, how are the opportunities backhome in sofar as employment goes in the field of telecommunication or embedded systems and semiconductors, i know that STMicroelectronics opened a plant in rabat, i see some openings...but how the hell would they recruit somebody from US...they won't be able to even read or understand my resume "CV". It'll be nice to find a spot there, why the hell not...we came here for education the least to say.

Hi doing everybody ?
Jazzakom laho khayra
When in Rome, do as the Romans do!
Why are u looking for Moroccan chics in USA?
You should be looking for American, Brazilian, Argentinian, south American, Asian...chics, NOT MOROCCAN CHICS.
We have 16 million of them back home.
dahhhhhhh...

When in Rome, do as the Romans do!
Why are u looking for Moroccan chics in USA?
You should be looking for American, Brazilian, Argentinian, south American, Asian...chics, NOT MOROCCAN CHICS.
We have 16 million of them back home.
dahhhhhhh...
Wrong...i think i had my share, been there done that. When things invloves ur family and how u wanna raise one, u'll realize only the important and practcal is what matters.

by the way, how are the opportunities backhome in sofar as employment goes in the field of telecommunication or embedded systems and semiconductors, i know that STMicroelectronics opened a plant in rabat, i see some openings...but how the hell would they recruit somebody from US...they won't be able to even read or understand my resume "CV". It'll be nice to find a spot there, why the hell not...we came here for education the least to say.

yes youre'right as far a you have not done any trial yet , be optimistic set your resume cv in a smart way write down some amazing experiences you know people in morocco are fond of idolatry (mean super heroes) then post it to several companies here .then when you get some feed backs try to negociate showing that you have a better position for the moment and if you are touched on the tender spot by one of them go ahead the one who does not try does not get wish you success

hey take it easy i did not mean to get you nervous for me i responded to a bladinaute now if we do not know each other and you deem proper and judge it convenient to ignore each other that would not be a silly idea !!!