From The Royal Palace. FIFA. Official. The King. The Alaouite. World Cup 2030. Morocco. Spain. Portugal

The Legend Faras Against The Tunisian Attouga.

He had a mean left foot. Now remember the soccer ball those days was heavier and less .....

Yes I got to see Faras in that little stadium
against the little Mouloudia Of The Imperial Marrakesh.
He shot a a couple of shots far away. They were good but I don't remember if he scored. I don't think he did.
I was a little boy standing next to his dad ..... Dad was involved with the little Mouloudia as a sponsor.
He did that for a while ....

Father And Son Dad GIF by SYFY

Attouga was pretty good. Yes ..... Good Memories. Hazzaz Against Attouga ....

Yes It Is GIF

The Legend Faras.

These Heroes Played For Very Little. Peanuts. Rough Conditions ..... Respect.

Very Few Can Say They Saw The Legend Faras Play Right There In Front Them.
Few Meters Away. In A Tiny Stadium With No Stands And No Grass.
I Am One Of Them.

Yes GIF by Brittany Broski

benslimane-grand-stade-maroc-coupe-du-monde.jpg

Sir Lekjaa Is Trying To Have The World Cup Final In Casablanca. Tic Tic Tic.

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

The Maestro. Dolmy. Raja Of Casablanca.

Tangiers:
The family was camping in Tingis one summer. And
a bunch of us kids were playing soccer
using Saint John' Soccer ball. Yes Saint John's. And two guys approached us and asked to play.
We said sure. Each guy played with one team.

The
Legend Dolmy was one of the two guys.

dolmy.png

At night, a bunch of us kids would sit outside Dolmy's tent and watch him and his friends
play musical instruments. El Ganbri ...

happy kids GIF

Dernière édition:
Mohammed VI loves talking finance, business, ...

Ant Alia, sister of Saint John's Grandma, was in Rabat visiting her sons. One of them had some very VIP investors from the Khallij.
At the very last minute a phone call came in from the Royal Palace. "May Way For The Crown Prince. He Is A Show".
Ant Alia came back to the Imperial Marrakesh All Happy. She had met The Crown Prince Son Of The Great Hassan II.

Happy Lets Go GIF by Kamie Crawford

The Royal Air. 2030.

Sir Ala Barakati Lah.

When I first arrived to JFK airport in New York, I was pleased to see Our Moroccan Airlines in The Big Apple.
That was the Eighties. And even now 2023, very very very few African countries can land in JFK. Our Moroccan
Airlines have grown. They now have their own check-in booths in JFK. Not bad. Also the Royal Air services
Washington D.C. and Miami. Chicago is next.

The Last Few Years Of What Was Known As Al Maalab ACharafi. Dar Al Baidaa

At Least For The Mountakhab.

YUP this stadium has seen The Legends ... Faras, Hazaz. Assila, Semmat, Lemriss, Krimau, Zaki, Dolmy, Timoumi, Khairi, Biaz ....
Good Memories.

Dernière édition:

Bouazza Al Bouazzaoui, un habitant de Benslimane, exprime sa gratitude et sa satisfaction après cette décision: «c’est un rêve pour la population de Benslimane. Ce stade et son rayonnement offriront une nouvelle dimension à cette ville qui possède un important potentiel touristique. C’est une région forestière connue. Il fut un temps ou les membres de la sélection nationale de football s’entraînaient dans cette forêt. Sa position géographique est également idéale, parfaitement située au carrefour des chemins. Nous avons bon espoir d’accueillir la finale du Mondial 2030»

h_meo

lien France Palestine
VIB
Les lacs du moyen atlas sont à sec. Certain villages n'ont plus vu l'eau en surface dans leur riviere depuius plusieurs années. Les animaux ont perdu leur habitat du fait du réchauffement... on organise une coupe du monde sur deux continents et 3 pays.
Un évènement à l'empreinte carbone colossale : des avions pour chaque match .. supporters et joueurs du monde entier.
Un évènement pour servir l'humanité ? Non juste un loisir.

Tiznit.

Zakir just sent me these photos. Tassort. Souira. Al Atlassi.

1699240278614.png1699240440678.png

Seffa. Almonds, Cinnamon, Sugar ...

1699240621184.png

Loved it when i was a kid. With a glass of milk ....