Mangez- vous de la mouloukhiya ?

Siith

N'éclaire plus...
VIB
just be natural... don't need to be prim or proper or even pompous.... Slang is in fact a very difficult language and it was mainly spoken by cockney's from the east side of London... It has gone out of style since the early 90s... but it is definitely a language
Here we go. Thanks, I can't be anything else than me. I just wear many different layers...
I'm fascinated by words, how a language evolve and grow and reflect. So yes, definitively , slangs are lit!

Here we go. Thanks, I can't be anything else than me. I just wear many different layers...
I'm fascinated by words, how a language evolve and grow and reflect. So yes, definitively , slangs are lit!
as in literature or just a typo and you meant IT?
Languages in themselves are easy.. it is the vocabulary part of languages that can be very tough. That is the major reason why the Coran cannot really be translated.

Siith

N'éclaire plus...
VIB
as in literature or just a typo and you meant IT?
Languages in themselves are easy.. it is the vocabulary part of languages that can be very tough. That is the major reason why the Coran cannot really be translated.
Lit is another slang word meaning fun, exciting. Nowadays at least...
I agree , and that's why I spent my lockdown freetime with a french/arabic dictionary rather than binge watching Sadhguru's videos on YT. :p