Official: World Cup 2030.

This Is Just In ....

لن المغرب رسميا الترشح لاستضافة كأس العالم لسنة 2030، في ملف مشترك رفقة إسبانيا والبرتغال.

جاء ذلك في كلمة لوزير التربية الوطنية والتعليم الأولي والرياضة، شكيب بنموسى، قبل قليل، برواندا، خلال تسلم جائزة التميز الممنوحة للملك محمد السادس من طرف الإتحاد الأفريقي لكرة القدم.

المزيد: https://www.akhbarona.com/sport/footmarocain/364589.html#ixzz7vx8VAQM3

The King Of Morocco:

SM le Roi Mohammed VI a annoncé, mardi, la candidature conjointe du Maroc, avec l’Espagne et le Portugal, pour abriter la Coupe du Monde 2030.

«J’annonce devant votre assemblée, que le Royaume du Maroc a décidé, avec l’Espagne et le Portugal, de présenter une candidature conjointe pour abriter la Coupe du Monde 2030», a affirmé SM le Roi dans un message à l’occasion de la remise du Prix de l’Excellence de la Confédération Africaine de Football (CAF) pour l’année 2022 (CAF President’s Outstanding Achievement Award-2022), décerné au Souverain à Kigali, au Rwanda.

In 2022, Morocco’s football made history at Qatar’s World Cup finals, finishing fourth on the global stage, after knocking out European giants such as Spain, Portugal, and Belgium.

Mohammed VI And Africa.

The Outstanding Achievement Award of the President of African Football Confederation (CAF) was granted this year to King Mohammed VI in recognition of the Monarch’s contributions for the development of sport at home and across Africa.

Gnawa. Marrakesh. The Saadians. God Bless Them And God Bless Their Descendants Wherever They Maybe.

THE KING.

“With that in mind, I would like to announce, before this assembly, that the Kingdom of Morocco has decided, together with Spain and Portugal, to present a joint bid to host the 2030 World Cup,” a message from King Mohammed VI, read by Benmoussa, said.

“This joint bid, which is unprecedented in football history, will bring together Africa and Europe, the northern and southern Mediterranean, and the African, Arab and Euro-Mediterranean worlds,” the monarch added. “It will also bring out the best in all of us - in effect, a combination of genius, creativity, experience, and means.”

This came in a Royal message read out by education and sports minister at a ceremony in Kigali during which accolades were offered to the King of Morocco and Rwanda’s president for their outstanding contributions to develop African football.

“I would like to announce that the Kingdom of Morocco has decided, together with Spain and Portugal, to submit a joint bid to host the 2030 World Cup,” the King said in the message

This song Talbine Touba reminds me of this nice little story my
dad told me when I was a kid. Dif Allah.

Knock Knock.

Chkoun?
Dif Allah.
Marhba Bi Dif Allah.

Do you guys know the story?

Yes GIF by Brittany Broski

Do you want me to tell you the story?

Episode 2 Idk GIF by The Office

Some Reactions From The Portuguese Media. AKA Bertkiz.

وخلصت اليومية البرتغالية إلى أن إعلان صاحب الجلالة الملك محمد السادس، أمس الثلاثاء بكيغالي، عن ترشح المغرب بشكل مشترك مع إسبانيا والبرتغال لتنظيم كأس العالم 2030، في رسالة له بمناسبة تسليم جائزة التميز لسنة 2022 للاتحاد الإفريقي لكرة القدم، كان ملئيا بالحماسة والشغف بالساحرة المستديرة.

المزيد: https://www.akhbarona.com/sport/worldfoot/364642.html#ixzz7w2ImLQR5

The Bertkiz Know All About The Saadians. God Bess The Saadians.
They Loved To Fight And Win. Up And Down The Coast Of The Magnificent Atlantic.

And In Mexico 1986 and Qatar 2022, The Bertkiz Learned About The Atlas Lions.
Poor Ronaldo. :pleurs:

IMG_3329.jpeg

Pedro's First Reaction. AKA The Penguin.

Business Working GIF

The Game Of The Century. Simply Bono. Beautiful.

It is not gonna be easy .... But there is still a good reason to celebrate. For me the fact that the Penguins are starting to understand
that Morocco is no longer going to be a push-over is a good thing. The days of the bloodsucking are over. You scratch my back
I scratch yours. Win Win. Respect. .... That is we want and that is what we will get.

Now let's take a little time and enjoy the FINALE. Johnny Ringo The Bloodsucker versus Doc Holliday.

SAY WHEN.

You see Johnny Ringo The Bloodsucker was expecting Wyatt Earp.
The Doc showed up instead. That threw him off his game. Poor Soul.

Dernière édition:
Salam
Les autres candidatures :
  • Uruguay + Argentine + Paraguay + Chili
  • Egypte + Grèce + Arabie Saoudite
Baah, les seuls qui pourraient poser un problème c'est la candidature de l'Amérique du Sud, surtout parce qu'il y a 100 ans la première coupr du monde c'est tenu en Uruguay....

Mais l'Espagne, le Portugal et le Maroc sont quand même très centraux à l'Europe, à l'Afrique et au M.O et les distances sont beaucoup plus petites.... l'interconnexion des 3 endroits est facile...

L'Uruguay a 3 stades d'une capacité supérieur à 30.000 personnes les autres varient entre 5.000 et 28.000 et dates dans la quasi majorité du début du 20ème siècle.
le Paraguay en a 2
l'Argentine a beaucoup de stades mais la majorité sont petits
Le Chili.....quelques stades...

Ensuite les nord américains l'ont pour 2026, donc logiquement ça doit revenir de ce coté de l'atlantique....
L'Europe aura 16 équipes représentés... Je vois mal l'Egypte, la Grèce et l'Arabie Saoudite gagner ce pari... Le Qatar était seul et les qataris ont pu faire ce qu'ils voulaient coté💰💰... 200 milliards de dollars de budget ce n'est pas à la portée de tous les pays l'Egypte et la Grèce, je vois mal la KSA financer les 3 pays...

Baah, les seuls qui pourraient poser un problème c'est la candidature de l'Amérique du Sud, surtout parce qu'il y a 100 ans la première coupr du monde c'est tenu en Uruguay....

Mais l'Espagne, le Portugal et le Maroc sont quand même très centraux à l'Europe, à l'Afrique et au M.O et les distances sont beaucoup plus petites.... l'interconnexion des 3 endroits est facile...

L'Uruguay a 3 stades d'une capacité supérieur à 30.000 personnes les autres varient entre 5.000 et 28.000 et dates dans la quasi majorité du début du 20ème siècle.
le Paraguay en a 2
l'Argentine a beaucoup de stades mais la majorité sont petits
Le Chili.....quelques stades...

Ensuite les nord américains l'ont pour 2026, donc logiquement ça doit revenir de ce coté de l'atlantique....
L'Europe aura 16 équipes représentés... Je vois mal l'Egypte, la Grèce et l'Arabie Saoudite gagner ce pari... Le Qatar était seul et les qataris ont pu faire ce qu'ils voulaient coté💰💰... 200 milliards de dollars de budget ce n'est pas à la portée de tous les pays l'Egypte et la Grèce, je vois mal la KSA financer les 3 pays...
Aussi le mondial 2018 était en Europe, 2014 était en AmSud donc peut être que l'AmSud est favorisée car ça fait un peu plus longtemps que l'Europe qu'il y a eu un mondial là bas

I didn't like Krimau initially. Then my dad explained to me why Krimau was so important the team and then
of course he scored that nice goal against the Bertkiz in Mexico 1986