One said his name was Fricasee, the other Cordon Bleu
The third was Cacciatore, and the fourth they just called Stew
They could have been dangerous having grown so big on heavy water
But they decided to live their lives on the side of law and order

Teenage Mutant Kung Fu Roosters
Bad guys won't have it easy like they use ters
They come with Tae Kwan Do and all the fixins
Teenage Mutant Kung Fu Chickens

Yeah we were all just down at the barn holding the auction so we wouldn't lose the farm. When all of a sudden these four big pullets with black scarves around their foreheads come over that hill yonder and surrounded them bankers and pecked 'em on the head and dropped 'em like green persimmons. Yeah, then they went down there to the bottom 40 and started scratching around like chickens is wont to do. Before you know it they'd plowed that whole field ready for planting.

Yeah, they saved our farm.

Big as a house strong as the dickens
Anything they want is easy pickings for

Hey, cockle doodle dude

farid_h

<defunct>
Contributeur
Cows With Guns

Cows With Guns HD - YouTube

Fat and docile, big and dumb
They look so stupid, they aren't much fun
Cows aren't fun

They eat to grow, they grow to die
They die to be eat at the hamburger fry
Cows well done

Nobody thunk it, nobody knew
No one imagined the great cow guru
Cows are one

He hid in the forest, read books with great zeal
He loved Che Guevera, a revolutionary veal
Cow Tse Tongue

He spoke about justice, but nobody stirred
He felt like an outcast, alone, in the herd.
Cow doldrums

He mooed we must fight, escape or we'll die
Cows gathered around, cause the stakes were so high
Bad cow pun

But then he was captured, stuffed into a crate
Loaded onto a truck, where he rode to his fate
Cows are bummed

He was a scrawny calf, who looked rather woozy
No one suspected he was packing Uzi
Cows with guns

They came with a needle to stick in his thigh
He kicked for the groin, he pissed in their eye
Cow well hung

Knocked over a tractor and ran for the door
Six gallons of gas flowed out on the floor
Run cows run!

He picked up a bullhorn and jumped up on the hay
We are free roving bovines, we run free today

We will fight for bovine freedom
And hold our large heads high
We will run free with the Buffalo, or die...
Cows with guns

They crashed the gate in a great stampede
Tipped over a milk truck, torched all the feed
Cows have fun

Sixty police cars were piled in a heap
Covered in cow pies, covered up deep
Much cow dump

Black smoke rising, darkening the day
Twelve burning McDonalds, have it your way

We will run free with the Buffalo, or die
Cows with guns

The President said "Enough is Enough!
These uppity cattle, its time to get tough"
Cow dung flung

The newspapers gloated, folks sighed with relief
Tomorrow at noon, they would all be ground beef
Cows on buns

The cows were surrounded, they waited and prayed
They mooed their last moos,
they chewed their last hay
Cows out gunned

The order was given, turn cows to whoppers
Enforced by the might of ten thousand coppers
But on the horizon, surrounding the shoppers
Came the deafening roar, of chickens, in choppers!

We will run free with the Buffalo, or die
Cows with guns

Have you ever heard that the complex relationship between music and human emotions has been a puzzle for thousands of years??:langue:

Thank you though;)

One more of my favorites:)

Deana Carter- We Danced Anyway lyrics - YouTube

Yes and music therapy is,now, a major at most colleges in US. It deals with people and children that have emotional problems, either by playing or listening to music ( or both).... I personally find healings of sorts by listening to music...... and you, Cuty-Pie, would make a good healer and "lover" by offering/sharing a lovely music with us (me). Cannot thank you enough so I will just say: I love you.... and by the way,I enjoyed listening to Deana Carter with alot of imaginations and well wishes.....

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
Yes and music therapy is,now, a major at most colleges in US. It deals with people and children that have emotional problems, either by playing or listening to music ( or both).... I personally find healings of sorts by listening to music...... and you, Cuty-Pie, would make a good healer and "lover" by offering/sharing a lovely music with us (me). Cannot thank you enough so I will just say: I love you.... and by the way,I enjoyed listening to Deana Carter with alot of imaginations and well wishes.....

Yeap!!!!They say the effect of music on human performance is one of the most well studied aspects of the music-mood connection......I heard as well that music can help people who are engaged in any kinf of exercise feel less tired,work harder and improve their motor skills.I want to sahre "fly away" by lenny kravitz....then I thought naaaaaa it's not really country.

ps: Do we know each other??:rouge:

Yeap!!!!They say the effect of music on human performance is one of the most well studied aspects of the music-mood connection......I heard as well that music can help people who are engaged in any kinf of exercise feel less tired,work harder and improve their motor skills.I want to sahre "fly away" by lenny kravitz....then I thought naaaaaa it's not really country.

ps: Do we know each other??:rouge:

And I went my way to youtube and listened to Lenny Kravis ( Fly away) in the privacy of my own time and space and enjoyed it and felt strongly the need to offer you a song by: Enrique Iglesias : Hero............and if you ever want to fly: ocean and sky, come fly with me.
Heartily, I don't know if we know each other or not, but I am deeply open to knowing you and more.

And I went my way to youtube and listened to Lenny Kravis ( Fly away) in the privacy of my own time and space and enjoyed it and felt strongly the need to offer you a song by: Enrique Iglesias : Hero............and if you ever want to fly: ocean and sky, come fly with me.
Heartily, I don't know if we know each other or not, but I am deeply open to knowing you and more.

:eek:

what the hell is going on ?

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur

As long as you did not go out of your way:langue:

Ricky Van Shelton - Keep it between the Lines (Official Video) - YouTube

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
j'ai déjà parlé de MARCEL DADDY sur ce forum
un bon folkeux , mort jeune mais aussi un type connu coimme bon prof de guitar "la methode a daddy" , dans ses concert il donnait aussi des cours sur les méthode des guitaristes américains ou jouait ders air sur des style différents

un petit cours pour guitareurs :D :

jamais entendu parler de lui:un tunisien,jewish,francais et american guitarist:D

_coucou

Athée grace à Dieu !
VIB
jamais entendu parler de lui:un tunisien,jewish,francais et american guitarist: D

français, il a joué avec les plus grands folkeux amerloques :D

un exemple de style sur jeux interdit juste une minute

Jeux interdits - YouTube

SATURDAY NIGHT SHUFFLE (Merle Travis)
Marcel Dadi - YouTube

non je ne l'aime pas uniquement parce que je sortais avec une fille qui s'appelait katy alors qu'il avait un morceau qui s’appelait song for katy :langue:

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
français, il a joué avec les plus grands folkeux amerloques :D

un exemple de style sur jeux interdit juste une minute

non je ne l'aime pas uniquement parce que je sortais avec une fille qui s'appelait katy alors qu'il avait un morceau qui s’appelait song for katy ::

alors je ne sais pas pourquoi tu l'aime ou sa guitar...j'ai pas trop aime (avec tout mon respect):langue:
Listen to this one:

&#39;I Want Some Of Your Pie&#39; BLIND BOY FULLER & SONNY TERRY (1939) Blues Guitar Legend - YouTube

_coucou

Athée grace à Dieu !
VIB
alors je ne sais pas pourquoi tu l'aime ou sa guitar...j'ai pas trop aime (avec tout mon respect):langue:
Listen to this one:

&#39;I Want Some Of Your Pie&#39; BLIND BOY FULLER & SONNY TERRY (1939) Blues Guitar Legend - YouTube

oups tu compares ?

désolé j'"ai pas compris, j'ai mis daddy simplement parce qu'il est connu en cercle restreint et qu'il y a peu on ne trouvait pas de vidéo de lui sur le net

j'adore le morceau que tu as mis c'est quazi ancétre du rock, BLIND BOY FULLER a produit plein de sucés qui sont vraiment de style trés différents :cool:

cuty-pie

Modérateur
Modérateur
oups tu compares ?

désolé j'"ai pas compris, j'ai mis daddy simplement parce qu'il est connu en cercle restreint et qu'il y a peu on ne trouvait pas de vidéo de lui sur le net

j'adore le morceau que tu as mis c'est quazi ancétre du rock, BLIND BOY FULLER a produit plein de sucés qui sont vraiment de style trés différents :pool:

tu as tt fait raison ils ont un style different.....pour une raison je sais pas laquelle ,ton marcel:langue:m'a fait penser a Boy Fuller...ne me demandes pas pourquoi:D

et non l'idee de les comparer etait lon de moi.:)