Agadir oufella : projet grandiose

bonjour,
les rencontres gastronomiques d'Agadir 6éme édition du 16 au 19 mars exclusivement sur les hôtels de la station de Taghazout.
60 grands chefs et cuisiniers Français, Marocains mais aussi Européens et Africains.
le plus beau festival gastronomique d'Afrique.
Soirée de gala du Samedi 18 mars au Fairmont Taghazout.
Alors @saintjohn tu vas enfin aller voir tes cousines? tu vas les inviter à la soirée?? je pense qu'elles vont apprécier, çà va te couter une poignée de dollars mais elles vont apprécier.

Hessia

I am MAN, hear me roar!
VIB
I am watching you Khnishish. You are the Mayor Of Agadir.
Well, you should watch them a little better.

I made a quick visit to Marrakech and Agadir. I can tell you that Marrakech continues to improve.. and despite fairly well thought out roads in the largesse, they are very quickly congested, far too many vehicles.

But the highest rating for the worst stupidity should be given to Agadir Mayor..

Agadir was already famous for its narrow streets.. after 2 years of titanic works, where I thought they were finally going to widen its roads, because many Agadirians today seem to own vehicles.. well no , no expansion seems to have been planned..
ok, so let's continue dealing with the old narrow roads, huh..
Noway! Why ?
All the old road have been reduced, some of them in the city center have lost their 2nd lane!!

Imagine such an arrogant idiot parking his car in the middle of the road to run errands, so that the whole city center would be paralysed. I can't even imagine an ambulance caught in such a traffic jam.
Here is the result of the ingenious studies and achievements of your khninich Mayor and co.

Is there a link or do I have to find it? You know I am lazy. Right? Lazy is a good thing. It means I find the best solutions to complex problems.

Tired Pbs Nature GIF by Nature on PBS

This way I don't have to write a lot of code ..... Elegant and Concise. That is Saint John. The Garbage Collector.

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

"Noway! All the old road have been reduced, some of them in the city center have lost their 2nd lane."

Yes I have seen that. They are doing this in other cities as well. Casablanca .... It is a tough one.
Let me go make my first Coffee. We had lots of rain overnight ....

Wake Up Coffee GIF by good-morning

Now 8:31. I woke up at 6:45 am to join a meeting with some East Coast colleagues that starts at 7:00 am but then I closed my eyes
and when I woke up it was 7:45 ...

sorry uh oh GIF by Productions Deferlantes

For me Agadir is like San Diego .... The weather is mild. Very nice. We need to take care of it ....
Waterparks for the kids Dolphins .... All in good time ... THE ATLANTIC.
A number of projects are in the works ... we will see.

The sun is shining ....

I hope they fix that road from Essaouira to Agadir. That will be awsome.
I almost drowned in Taghazout. Well let's just say I was in trouble. I was by the big rock to the left of the beach
and the waves were getting pretty big ....My dad rescued me and this other kid ... And now I am here on bladinet.

We are watching you Khinishish ...

HEY: What is that wrong with Benkiki?

He has nothing better to do. He is back to doing the Helqa.
What a Clown! He does not see that we are UNDER ATTACK. BY THE BLOODSUCKERS. THE FROGS.
Ignorant MOFO. Moonshine King Of The Monkeys. He should just keep his trap shut. Useless. An Idiot.

Dernière édition:
We are watching you Khnishish ...

Simo was nice enough to make us this video. He did Marrakesh to Ouarzazate via The High Atlas Tichka and then
Ouarzazate to Agadir via Taroundante. The Saadian Trail. God Bless.

HEY: Khnishish get moving and slow down on the bananas from Aourir you big Goofy Gorilla. We need Agadir ready by 2030.

On the double. ...

Excited Lets Go GIF by Mind Pump Media

Yes if all goes according to plan I will be Chilling in Morocco. Let us see. I am 58 now. 58 + 7 = 65.
Let me try again 2030 - 1965 = 65. Always good to double and triple check. That is the engineering in me.
Le me triple check 1965 + 5 = 1970 + 30 = 2000 + 30 = 2030. The math checks out. Cool.

cat chilling GIF

Khnishih. You Goofy Gorilla. 2030 Is Around The Corner. We Want to See World Cup Games in Agadir.
The Atlantic. The Saadians. Nice Weather. Nice People. All We Need Now Is For You To Do YOUR JOB
And To Do It Well. WE ARE WATCHING!

Today's plan Taghazout North Of Agadir and South Of Essaouira.
Yesterday, A Wonderful Foutour at Asmaa's A Saint John And Cousin Of Saint John.

IMG_3693.jpeg

Tomorrow Back To Marrakesh. The Imperial City Of Marrakesh. God Bless The Saadians.

IMG_3629.jpegIMG_3628.jpeg

Agadir Morocco:

And Then There Is The Foutour at Najat's. A Saint John Cousin Of Saint John.

The Salad And The Berber Tagine Are To Die For,

IMG_3716.jpegIMG_3721.jpegIMG_3722.jpegIMG_3723.jpeg

Dernière édition:
Khnishish. You know nobody likes you. That's the impression I got. Even in Agadir they don't like you.

And Now This!

You Big Fat Goofy Gorilla .... My God. WTF Man?

Khnishish. You see now. You should not have said those words. "Re-educate Moroccans."Big Mistake. Khinishish. Big Mistake.

They are calling you a DOG now. It suits you. You Bastard.

Dernière édition:
Khnishish. You MF. You ruined Lailato Al Kadr. Looking like a GODDAMN DORK next to Our King
and praying like A DOG. All you had to do is excuse yourself you Fat Goofy Clown. You idiot. You kiss-ass MF.
Replay the video you SOB and tell me I am wrong ....

Dernière édition:
Hessia and I had a couple of nice chats before .... You know I don't really chat much. Too Many clowns.

"There's Millions Of Clowns."

You know. I don't really mind clowns. it is just that
I am spending lots of time on the Karaghila. I have a wife and kids.
I have a career (not a job) .... I just can't spare much time on the clowns and the idiots ...

Oh I see the clowns. I read them when I have time. They are ok. Clowns have the
right to live. They don't really bother me. They are everywhere. You got all
kind of clowns. You got the idiots. Example those who did not get vaccinated. Then you
got the morons. Example those who are in love with a guy like Poutaim. You also got the Frog Lovers.
What are we gonna do with the Frog Lovers? What can we do? I don't know. I don't have the answer.
But if I get my hands on a Frog Lover, I am sure I will figure it out. Then you got the cry babies.
"Mommy. Mommy ...." These jokers they just cry and cry and cry. It is crazy out there.

Cry Baby Football GIF by Parship

You see one of things that made me a Great Computer Scientist is FOCUS. When I am faced
with an interesting problem I can concentrate very hard for days or weeks if need be and I break it
into smaller pieces and I don't stop until I conquer it. I am very very patient. You can see how I am focused
on the Karaghila. That's Saint John. FOCUS.

Dernière édition:
Yes Agadir was a lovely town. The beach. The beautiful market next to Cinema Rialto. Cinema Sahara in Talborjt.
The Chocolate store across the street from the Mosque. Jameh Loubnane ....

Growing up we go to the beach. there were very few locals. We played soccer early in the morning and Volley ball the rest of the day. When we go to the port, Fish was abundant. The Fisherman give you the Fish practically free. There was no need to weigh the Fish. "Take it" they told La Karima Mother Of Saint John. Those days are Gone.

Indeed in late August and early September there were only few families from Marrakesh on the beach ...
Now my little brother who still goes to Agadir every summer does not even bother to go to the beach.
He heads to the far beaches that lie north of Agadir and South Of Essaouira.

The city is Wild. Saint John, Son Of Agadir and Marrakesh, had to use GPS to get out of
Agadir
and head to his hometown the Imperial City Of Marrakesh.

That is where we are now. Too Many Clowns.

Baby Reaction GIF

So Larry showed up today. His mom is doing fine. Larry and his mom love to gamble.
They go to Reno Nevada. Raoul drives. Raoul is married to Larry's Mom. The first time
I met Larry's Mom she came to the bar. She told us not to buy Larry drinks. She said
beer is fine but he can't handle hard liquor.

Regarde la pièce jointe larry_mom.mp4

Larry and I worked as a team today. To be continued after Larry comes back from Reno.

Regarde la pièce jointe spring-northcal-at-saintjohns(1).mp4

Today I was mostly in supervisor mode. You know every job needs a supervisor.

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

Dernière édition: