Agadir oufella : projet grandiose

The Atlantic Tic Tic.

Tamraght. It used to be NOTHING. Before we used to go to the beach and we order some tagines and a guy used
to deliver them on the beach. The good old days. I was just a kid ....

I had no idea it became this nice. That's too bad. Anyways I went to Taghazoute and
that was fun. I had a nice swim .... April. Ramadane. Not bad.

My Little Aya and her friend Mariana will not be going to Agadir. They will start in The Imperial Marrakesh. The Saadians. Then Essaouira. Saht Chrib Atay and FishTagines. My Man Zakir will be taking care of them. He is a Local. Then on to Safi to visit grandma. After Safi, the beautiful town Oualidia. Tic Tic Tic. Oualidia was named after the Saadian SuItan Oualid. I have reserved the same house we stayed in a few years ago. A nice villa by the Atlantic. Tic Tic. After that Rabat. Capital Of Morocco. Then Back to Northern California. The Pacific Fic Fic.

Thank you Narjiss. Great Video.

Dernière édition:
My Man Zakir sent a bunch of pictures. Apparently Essaouira was packed this weekend ....
For those who do not know, Essaouira TIC TIC was designed to be a port to the Imperial
Marrakesh
by the Alaouite, Mohammed III.

PHOTO-2023-04-30-11-19-00.jpg

Zakir tells me he is working on the other facade of his Hanoute... He is into plants now.
He used to work miracles with wood .... He still has his tools and I
am trying to have him make me a nice table .... Zakir cannot do two things
at the same time. So I have to get tricky .... Too many clowns ... :)

Regarde la pièce jointe zakir-2.mp4

West Coast. The Pacific. Fic. Fic.

My buddy from Oregon just sent me this. I need to get my ass there one day.
He loves fishing and I love the ocean and eating fish. Stay Tuned.

20 lbs Chinock Salmon.

IMG_4818.jpg

Zakir tells me he is working on the other facade of his Hanoute... He is into plants now.
He used to work miracles with wood .... He still has his tools and I
am trying to have him make me a nice table .... Zakir cannot do two things
at the same time. So I have to get tricky .... Too many clowns ... :)

Zakir and I made some progress. We had a nice chat on the phone. I think Zakir is starting to understand
that he has to make me a solid and rough wooden table. Something Special. A table I will proudly point to
and say "Zakir Made This Table." He now knows he cannot escape ...

Netflix Love GIF by Elnaaz Norouzi

He sent me some nice photos. Take a look. Essaouira. The Tic. Tic. The Fantastic.

essaouira-port-entrance.jpg

Ounagha.

Regarde la pièce jointe zakir-ounagha.mp4

Zakir went to Ounagha for the day. A small village about 15 miles from Essaouira Tic Tic.
He wants to prove to me that his tools are safely stored in Ounagha. He is basically
telling me "I am not a Clown Saint John".

You Know Saint John Knows There's Millions Of Clowns. Saint John Is Ok With Clowns.
In Fact Saint John Finds Clowns Amazing. Clowns Are Kind Of A Mystery To Saint John.
Saint John Thinks Clowns Are From A Different Universe ....

Clown Conancon2019 GIF by Team Coco

Dernière édition:
I talked to Zakir. It turned out Zakir brings his own Egg (Beldi from Ounagha).
When Hassan is done making the Chfenja, Zakir takes it, crushes the Chfenja, breaks the egg
and mixes them together. He then hands over the mix (Chfenja and the egg) to Hassan. Hassan then fries
the chfenja. Hassan only does this for Zakir. I told you guys he is a local.

not bad darrel kennedy GIF by Girl Starter

Bab Sbaa Early In The Morning.

bab-sbaa-essaouira.jpg

The Lion's Gate. Essaouira. Tic. Tic.

The Lion King GIF by Walt Disney Studios

Zakir sent me this nice photo of the door to the Mosque Ben Youssef. It was built by Mohammed III in 1773.
Yes Mohammed III The Sultan Alaouite who designed Essaouira Tic Tic to be a port for the
Imperial Marrakesh ...

PHOTO-2023-05-05-23-25-53.jpg

My Grandma adopted Zakir when he was a baby. He is one year older than me. 59
He grew up in Essaouira and I in Marrakesh. But we saw each other as kids
quite often .. when my grandma visits or during the summers in Agadir.

Yeah Zakir was a spoiled brat... Lazy. But in a way he simplified his life. No wife. No kids.
Well I am sending him Litttle Aya The Northern Californian. "The Niece." And for that I am getting him
ready.
Hard work. Kind of. ..... He has seen her many times .... She remembers him. Zakir. Bad Boy Zakir.

Zakir's Attic. Part 2.

Regarde la pièce jointe zakir-bedroom-part2.mp4

Zakir is a lucky guy. Simple life. Essaouira. Tic. Tic. No Wife. No Kids.

Saht Chrib Atay: My Little Aya and her Friend Mariana would be there soon enough.
Little Aya has been there before ... Running around the square with her little brother Adam
while Zakir, smoking his Sebsi, prepared a Fish Tagine ... Fresh Fish we buy it a the port.
Well I let Zakir choose the Fish. Zakir. The Souiri. The Local.

Yup. Saht Chrib Atay. The Atlantic IS MINE.

PHOTO-2023-05-14-06-29-09.jpg

Oulad Hmada Moussa ...

Regarde la pièce jointe zakir-hmada-mouss_N8mNs6Fo.mp4

Dernière édition:
So Larry showed up today. His mom is doing fine. Larry and his mom love to gamble.
They go to Reno Nevada. Raoul drives. Raoul is married to Larry's Mom. The first time
I met Larry's Mom she came to the bar. She told us not to buy Larry drinks. She said
beer is fine but he can't handle hard liquor.

Larry and I worked as a team today. To be continued after Larry comes back from Reno.

Today I was mostly in supervisor mode. You know every job needs a supervisor.

HEY:

Larry says Hi. He shows up whenever he wants. Good Life.

larry-says-hi.jpeg

Summer Time. Meshmash. Californian ...

The Good Old Days. Targua. Bihi's Farm. Few Miles From Marrakesh.
Bihi had lots of trees. Meshmash Everywhere. .....

IMG-2729.jpg

Mon pere m'a aussi parle de son grand pere. Il etait un Caid dans l'armee du Sultan. A ne pas confondre avec le Caid du Makhzen.
(Ca on en avait a gogo dans la famille de ma mere ....)

Son expertise etait les canons et il n'etait pas paye regulierement. Il est appelle quand on a besoin de lui. Il est alle maintes fois
vers le Sud au Sahara Oued Nooun pour taper sur ceux qui se soulevaient contre l'autorite du Sultan. Il ramenait des femmes et des hommes
avec lui comme butin de guerre ....

Episode 2 Idk GIF by The Office

et c'est quoi cet histoire, quand tu as dis qu'on t'appelle lmguemel? c'est en lien avec un de tes ancêtres ?

The Atlantic. Tic Tic. Oualidia.

From the Imperial Marrakesh Home Of The Saadians, you exit Bab Doukalla and you just keep going straight ....
Eventually you will get to the Atlantic and as you get closer you can feel It. Yes It. The Mighty Atlantic.

oualidia-aya-collage.jpg