Comme prévu le khawa khawa est attaqué par les larbins des néocolons et autres sbires au service de nos ennemis. sion a lancé ses démons sur le net...

mioulo

VIB
Le Khawa khawa ne sera possible qu'après la destruction de l'Algérie, sa partition en plusieurs états dont aucun ne s'appellera plus jamais Algérie.
Le seul algérien respectable est l'algérien qui a HONTE d'être algérien.
VIVE LE ROI, VIVE LE MAROC ET VIVE NOS AMIS ISRAELIENS AMERICAINS ET ESPAGNOLS
Honte aux "Marocains" qui aiment ** algérienne !
La seule chose que l'algérien sait faire c'est insulter? parce qu'il se sent inferieur que tout le monde. Il comble avec les insultes
et pour clore je préfère 1 million d'israéliens que toi seul. VIVE LIHOUD

Sion en action

"And they found this Ignorant colored soldier.
Paid him to tie a tail to his ass and run around half-naked making Monkey Sounds. "

Hair Grooming GIF

A Soldier's Story. A Classic. Take A Look.

Moonshine King Of The Monkeys.

"They put him on a big round table in Cafe Napoleon. Put a reed in his hand, a crown on his head, a blanket on his shoulders, and made him eat Bananas in front of all them Frenchies."

kader2.jpg

Macha'Allah...
Et tu préfères les juifs aux musulmans?... C'est pas logique du tout, sauf si tu te déteste...
Qui te dit que les algériens du forum et des réseaux sociaux sont musulmans ?
Qui te dit que ceux qui ont tiré sur les scooters de mer sont musulmans
Qui te dit les matons des prisonniers marocains capturés pendant la guerre du Sahara et maintenus dans les prisons algériennes de Blida, sont musulmans ?

ou zid ou zid la liste est très longue
Tu devrais lire le coran à tête reposée pour comprendre ce qui est dit sur Ibrahim et saydouna Moussa

Chalou

🦟
VIB
Qui te dit que les algériens du forum et des réseaux sociaux sont musulmans ?
Tu parles avec des marocains musulmans, celui qui ne pense pas comme toi n'est pas forcément algérien, sinon la majorité des marocains seraient des algériens...
Tu as dis que 22 millions étaient pire qu'un juif, sans faire aucune distinction...
Les messagers étaient musulmans, pas juifs...

"They put him on a big round table in Cafe Napoleon. Put a reed in his hand, a crown on his head, a blanket on his shoulders, and made him eat Bananas in front of all them Frenchies."

A Soldier's Story. A Classic I Tell Ya.

"Oh The White Boys Danced That Night. Passed Out Leaflets With That Boy's Picture On It.
Called Him Moonshine King Of The Monkeys."

BouzianeEtFils.png

A Soldier's Story :​

"Oh There Used To Be A Time We See Somebody Like You. Singing. Clowning. Yassu-Bossin. And
We wouldn't do anything. Folks like that. You Were Good. Homey Kinda Nigger.
Not No More. The Day Of The Geechie Is Gone. And You Are Going With It.
We Can't Let Nobody Go On Believing That We Are Fools Like You.
I Waited A Long Time For This. And Now I Got You.
One Less Fool For The Race To Be Ashamed Of"

boukadoum.jpg

I got to Eureka Illinois in 1983. A tiny town south of Chicago. Very tiny. Population less than 4000.
There wasn't much in the town. There was the college that I attended. But not much else.
A bank. A Post Office. And a Dairy Queens. Burgers, Fries and Ice Cream. I enjoyed
the Banana Splits. I have not had one of those in a long time. Yummy.

Yes we were in the middle of nowhere surrounded by corn fields. But we had fun.
For the movies we drove to Bloomington. A bigger town. Not too big and not too far.
And that's where I watched the movie "A Soldier's Story". It came out in 1984.

licensed-image

I love that movie. I own it now. I have it in my Amazon Video Library. It is a Classic
and I watch it every now and then. The Good Old Sergeant Waters was a complicated
man. He drank too much. A troubled man. He was right about the Monkeys though. I give him that.
Too many Goddamn monkeys ... What should we do about these Ignorant Monkeys? You got the Harkis.
You got the Karaghila. You got the Khawa Khawa. What should we do? Any ideas?

Sergeant Vernon C. Waters gave Peterson a good beating. But he did respect Peterson.
He was thinking of promoting him. ... The Sarge was mostly focused on C.J.

You see. For the Good Old Sarge, C.J. was an Ignorant Monkey. A House Niger. An Embarrassment to his kind.
A Goddam useless insect that must be squashed.

Now do I agree with the Sarge? Well yes and no. I mean we need to find a way to deal
with these Monkeys. These ignorant monkeys are causing a lot of harm. But we cannot go
medieval on them. We need to be clever and find a civilized approach to stop the spread of
these fu.. monkeys.

Take the Karghouli for instance. He has been abused for centuries. First the Ottomans. Then the Bloodsucking Frogs.
Some six hundred years of abuse. And YET HE LEARNED NOTHING.

Have you seen Bowal lately? That Monkey.

monsters inc pee GIF

Dernière édition:
Sergeant Vernon C. Waters would not be be kind to the Karghouli. And not because the Karghouli
had to spread his legs wide open for the Ottoman to penetrate him. In The Kasbah. Broad Daylight.
And For Many Centuries. No the good old sarge is better than that. He knows that the Ottoman's
desire for little boys with tiny mustaches was unparalleled and blessed by the Powerful Sultans of Istanbul.

Screenshot 2023-09-06 at 07-31-42 Adolph Caesar.png

"Oh The White Boys Danced That Night. Passed Out Leaflets With That Boy's Picture On It.
Called Him Moonshine King Of The Monkeys."

"You know when we slit his throat that Fool asked what he has done wrong"

The Sarge has a good heart but he is clearly troubled. I mean we can't go around
slitting the throat of every fool we run into. Even if he is an Ignorant Monkey and
an Embarrassment to his own kind. We can't. I understand that these happy clowns cause a lot of damage
but we are not in the middle ages. In my opinion, The Good Old Sarge went a little too far. Or did he?

Besides in Karghala, they are all Harkis. Some more than others. That is their heritage.

Dernière édition:
Comme je l'avais prévu, tous ceux qui vivent du système corrompu et profitent des régimes de larbin régnant sur le Maghreb pour le compte de la RF et autre puissances impérialistes, souffleront sur les braises tels des serpents depuis Paris, ashdod et ailleurs afin de pousser à la guerre civile, à la haine et aux massacres des gens de notre communauté et ce pour le plus grand plaisir de nos ennemis
Faisons le dou3a pour que ces démons disparaissent et que la paix et la prospérité règne sur le Maghreb et partout dans la Oumma.